Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible?
Rumble, what I'm saying is orgasm denial is fine for you to try, it's safe as long as you know the limit for a continuous erection is 4 hours. Anything else is NEVER safe for anyone, but it is not abnormal or wrong to want to do such things, it just means you need to be aware of and know how to deal with and minimize the risks involved.

Sex is not dangerous when it is done lovingly and with tenderness, Rumbles. You can indulge safely, you know... use your fingers, use your mouth, use your hands, your skin, your genitals.... and make sure you are both safe.

hello,
I dont know hopwever i know that during sex we encounter many adrenaline moments so as blood is flowing non stop and rushing around like a child with ADHD in a sweet shop id imagen its not so... Not unless your into asphixiation which is a very dangerous game and is a case of shoving a plastic bag over ya head til ya pass out and aunty never recommends that for a fix

Blue Wrote:Rumble, what I'm saying is orgasm denial is fine for you to try, it's safe as long as you know the limit for a continuous erection is 4 hours. Anything else is NEVER safe for anyone, but it is not abnormal or wrong to want to do such things, it just means you need to be aware of and know how to deal with and minimize the risks involved.

4 hour erection sod that for a game of soliders in four hours i could have my whole flat cleaned but no ill do the next best thing and have an erection for as long as it tkes to clean my flat and car lol

okay thank you all far answering.