Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite coast?
southbiochem Wrote:I was wishing I didn't have to do this

[Image: 1623635_700b.jpg]

Sorry to pop your balloon here......but your maps are out of date.

I may live in IHOP, but my heart belongs to WAFFLE HOUSE.
[Image: k-bigpic.png]

I;ve only seen Lake Michigan in Chicago (when entry was barred due to an E. coli scare), the Gulf from Florida, and the east coast in the US - only time I've seen the Pacific was in Panama. I don't really have a favorite...it's all sand and a bunch of water and fish and crabs and shit.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Sorry to pop your balloon here......but your maps are out of date.

I may live in IHOP, but my heart belongs to WAFFLE HOUSE.
[Image: k-bigpic.png]

We've got IHOPs out the wazzoo down here in the southeast, fella. THERE'S OPTIONS :biggrin:

But I've had more crazy funny drunken 5am experiences in wafflehouse, so it gets the Murlz Edge

Miles Wrote:I;ve only seen Lake Michigan in Chicago (when entry was barred due to an E. coli scare), the Gulf from Florida, and the east coast in the US - only time I've seen the Pacific was in Panama. I don't really have a favorite...it's all sand and a bunch of water and fish and crabs and shit.

Yeah, I have been in the Gulf. No big deal there.
Walked on the beaches and in the water of the Atlantic, got Ecoli in my big toe from the tankered and skanky water surrounding Florida.
Stuck my feet in the Pacific while in California....again, no big deal.

Just sand and bunch of water and fish and crabs and shit.

Miles Wrote:We've got IHOPs out the wazzoo down here in the southeast, fella. THERE'S OPTIONS :biggrin:

But I've had more crazy funny drunken 5am experiences in wafflehouse, so it gets the Murlz Edge

Yeah Waffle House is more of what I like.
IHOP is ok if you want mainstream starch and sugar, but WF is better.

When Americans call the USA America, we don't intend to offend or exclude anyone. This is a misunderstanding.

I'd also like to point out that countries usually call themselves the "Republic of (vernacular name)". We call ourselves the "United States of America", therefore the vernacular name of the country is America because there is no other option that isn't an abbreviation (which most people don't like to use).

Isn't "The States" a viable option, I know us Canucks use that.

Joshular Wrote:I'm not talking about MERICA! here I'm talking about Kiwi Land>...

#KIWI_LAND
Go kiwi!!! Imu2