Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite fast food joint?
Sil Wrote:Gotta be those nazi clown burgers...

goddamn they're putting crack in their food I swear >.> keeps you comin' back

if I want some dinner date it's Lau's chinese restaurant Smile

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughBiggrinflip

That is hilarious!

We don't have that much of a choice here. We have McDonald's, KFC, Burger King and Subway - those are like the most popular. W also have tons of other fast food chain restaurant brands, but..well, those are the most popular as I said. I love McDonald's, but now that we have Subway...I think I love it a little more. Burger King rocks too. Oh, and NordSee. Awesome food. Do you have it in the USA?

I never heard of NordSee. I don't think there's any locations in the U.S. Not that I know of.

the cafy i work in is the bests funny.

KFC is one of my favorites too. I like going there for some chicken strips or one of their combo meals. I like Pizza Hut occasionally also.

In and Out Burger?? Take it they do burgers?

None, I'll go with Joseph and go to his café... when time permits.

albabonzai Wrote:In and Out Burger?? Take it they do burgers?

Yeah...the menu is small and all they do is burgers, fries and shakes...all fresh and generally healthy. If you order fries they cut the potato right in front of you and cook it...nothing like them really...

IN-N-OUT Burger