Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite Christmas Movie?
Dan1980 Wrote:That's a shame. Christmas is a good time. Smile

Yeah, but your not the one who has to spend it alone. I stopped celebrating holidays after I realised that I have no reason to celebrate anything by myself. Thats including birthdays.

Mrmatty77 Wrote:Yeah, but your not the one who has to spend it alone. I stopped celebrating holidays after I realised that I have no reason to celebrate anything by myself. Thats including birthdays.

I am sorry to hear that Mrmarty.

Nightwatch.

Santa Claus the movie. Smile

Evan88 Wrote:Black Christmas, lol.

i love black christmas !!!!

Just like Pix. Another favorite of mine is a Disney show Smile

Might spend Christmas night watching old Disney shows with family and friends, New change to Christmas Smile

^^

I've seen plenty of Lizzie, but somehow I missed that, so thanks. Confusedmile:

Even tho I'm not a Will Ferrell fan normally, I loved "Elf" the movie. It was hillarious.

Not exactly a movie, but I always love the Christmas special about The Island of Misfit Toys.

My all time favorite Xmas movie is hands down National Lampoons Christmas. This to me is a classic that I can watch during any of the four seasons as there are so many parts during that movie that are memorable. The scene where the cat gets fried and embedded into the couch (I am not an animal hater either) always makes me think when my cat is playing with our Xmas tree. I'm waiting for one day for that scene to happen in our living room, but for the sake of having to buy a new couch, I am hoping that it doesn't....lol

Scott.

Home Alone 1&2, Muppet Christmas Carol, Charlie Brown Christmas, and National Lampoons Christmas.Smile