Poll: What's your favourite/favorite type of takeaway/takeout?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
African
0%
0 0%
Burgers (e.g. Macdonalds, Burger King, Five Guys etc.)
11.11%
1 11.11%
Chinese
55.56%
5 55.56%
Fish and Chips
0%
0 0%
French
0%
0 0%
Fried Chiken (e.g. KFC etc.)
0%
0 0%
Indian
0%
0 0%
Italian
0%
0 0%
Jamaican
11.11%
1 11.11%
Japanese
0%
0 0%
Jewish
0%
0 0%
Korean
0%
0 0%
Mexican
0%
0 0%
Portuguese
0%
0 0%
Spanish
0%
0 0%
Thai
11.11%
1 11.11%
Other...
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite/favorite type of takeaway/takeout?
What's your preferred scran when ordering a takeaway/takeout? Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Mine is probably Thai because I have a dairy allergy and they mostly use coconut milk in a lot of their recipes instead of milk! Wink

Might get a beef massaman curry later. The local Thai place does a really nice one which is dairy and gluten free! Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Burgers and fries here
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy

Probably Chinese. You've put me in the mood for one now!
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • andy

Interesting to see the GS fav so far is Chinese!

Our Thai should be arriving in about 15 mins via Deliveroo! Smile I got Thai red chicken curry with coconut rice for a change and some chicken satay for starter! Big Grin

The Honey Walnut Shrimp at Panda Express is my favorite at the moment but over the years Chinese in general would be my favorite

I LOVE the thin crust made to order pizza at MOD Pizza the best but the one at Pieology is good too. I love the pesto sauce and lots of mushrooms and sausage and onions and green peppers. 

Wienerschnitzel's Corn Dogs and Chili Cheese Dogs

and finally whenever it is the season for this on their menu - the best fast food restaurant IMO is EL POLLO LOCO and they make delicious Baja Shrimp Tacos and I could drink their fresh guacamole sauce - love the chicken too and pretty much everything on their menu. 

LOL - I just noticed on the old thread that is closed now about favorite fast food joint i picked El Pollo Loco back then - years ago - and it is still my favorite.
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • andy

Until COVID we never did take out. It was either cook, reheat or go out. By now we’ve done take out Burgers, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Italian, Pizza, BBQ, all with our friends. My fav so far has been Thai. Worst is fries, it’s rare enough to get them hot in a restaurant, by the time you get them home...
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy

Depends what I am in the mood for I guess but I am almost always in the mood for a Chinese, so I think that will be my answer Smile. I could eat Chinese every day!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • andy

(04-28-2021, 12:54 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: Depends what I am in the mood for I guess but I am almost always in the mood for a Chinese, so I think that will be my answer Smile. I could eat Chinese every day!
Vietnamese Pho (soup)