Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite movie of all time?
Dan1980 Wrote:I still haven't seen Gone With The Wind.

Try it next weekend Smile

The Prestige.

Shawshank Redemption.. Very inspiring movie. And the actors were superb - Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman. The movie got 7 nominations in the Academy Awards 1994.

Jaws
Mary Poppins

Both great films. Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:Jaws
Mary Poppins

Both great films. Smile

"Jaws meets Mary Poppins", I'd go to see that, as long as the shark didn't have the same dialogue coach as Dick Van Dyke (who is otherwise an accomplished entertainer).

My favourite? Pleasantville, a study in how the personal reflects in the political. People who deny themselves personal liberation create a society which stifles difference and originality. If it had any fault it was that there were no sharks.

cardiganwearer Wrote:"Jaws meets Mary Poppins", I'd go to see that, as long as the shark didn't have the same dialogue coach as Dick Van Dyke (who is otherwise an accomplished entertainer).

i would go see that .
i think someone should make it . or at least photoshop some pictures together ...

I don't think I have any all time favourite movie, I'm not much of a movie person. I have favourite movies of each genre. If you put a gun to me head and asked I would probably say The Green Mile.

1 night in paris

LOL JK

uhh i don't know . it varies all the time .
i really love wristcutters : a love story , though . and sin city

and a little princess ...

Rosemary's Baby and McDull, Prince de la Bun.

I've actually watched the latter about 4 times before I understood it. ._. I watched the mandarin dub with no subtitles so I had no idea what anyone was doing.

But last year, I found the original Cantonese version with english subtitles, and it's really a very beautiful movie. It's a cartoon but it's surprisingly dark and melancholy at times, considering that its part of a greater cartoon franchise (the main character is seen as Hong Kong's mascot).

Rosemary's baby is a brilliant movie. Smile