Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your (favourite) perfume?
Lexington Wrote:I've never found anything that smells better than a slightly sweaty guy. Smile

There's an opening here for some perfumier.

I once read an article years ago which said that women fall for the scent of creosote. For those who don't know, that's a wood preservative. Mmmmm, sweat, creosote..... there must be an opening for someone with a creative mind.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Acqua di gio .... and ... sergio tacchini uomo (which i dont have because they dont sell it anymore here)

DawnArmy Wrote:My perfume? I'll take my husband's clothes and rub them on my body. Frog
Very animalistic... It's like having those comforter rags or blankets or toys when we were kids.

I've been through several phases, sometimes brought on by serendipity.
I've had the orinal Boss for Men (very woody, and very sweet)... a lovely fragrance, but do they still make it?
I've had Pour Monsieur by Chanel, also pretty sweet, less woody, more citrusy.
I've been bought le Mâle (the original blue stripy bottle) several times and found it pleasant.
I've worn Kenzo too, which I really liked for its fresh, watermelony sort of smell.
But now I wear Héritage (Guerlain) a good old classic. There was a whole bottle of that left in my brother's cabinet when he died. The title and the scent itself is a tribute to him and his legacy in my life.
My partner I've bought the Orange Boss, which is tangerine and vanilla based, both of which I love on him.
For a long time my brother wore Opium and a scent that was really said to be a woman's (Habanita, I think) so whenever I smell those (not so commonly these days) I'll think of him.

LONDONER Wrote:There's an opening here for some perfumier.

I once read an article years ago which said that women fall for the scent of creosote. For those who don't know, that's a wood preservative. Mmmmm, sweat, creosote..... there must be an opening for someone with a creative mind.

I think you'll find that there are some vendors of pheromones. They generally sell these in sex shops or sex toy outlets (even on the Internet). Not sure how good they are, or how close they are to the real thing.

Wouldn't mind running across some 4711.
I bid NO Trump!

I love me some Versace Eros Eau de Toilette one of my favorite cologne.