Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your (favourite) perfume?
jimcrackcorn Wrote:I like the 'Classic Aramis' cologne. It has a masculine scent that reminds me of the first time I smelled it on a man back in 1968 - the smell enchanted me!!!

Any man wearing Aramis will automatically trigger a 'stalking' response in me (smile)...

I understand you! One perfume have the same effect on me! Each time I smell it on a guy, it drives me crazy like a shark with one blood drop! That's reminds me... mmmmmmmmmh someone, and many things with him.

Paradoxally, I don't even know nor I've never asked what perfume it is, and I don't know why but I wouldn't want smell it on my guy... Somewhere that's my secret garden, or my Achilles Heel.

Viltans Wrote:I understand you! One perfume have the same effect on me! Each time I smell it on a guy, it drives me crazy like a shark with one blood drop! That's reminds me... mmmmmmmmmh someone, and many things with him.

Paradoxally, I don't even know nor I've never asked what perfume it is, and I don't know why but I wouldn't want smell it on my guy... Somewhere that's my secret garden, or my Achilles Heel.

It's good to keep certain little secrets hidden from our men. When my husband learned about my liking Aramis, he went out and bought the entire product line that Aramis was carrying at the time and gave it to me as a present. It was a very nice gift, but I was a little overwhelmed because the Aramis bar soap and Aramis shampoo literally felt like I was taking a bath in the stuff. Sometimes a good thing comes in small quantities.......
We Have Elvis !!

The only scent I wear anymore is Mon Sueur. My guy loves it.

He wears Su Olor Propio. I get turned on every time I smell it.

and if you smell something funny about that comment you might be right.

DawnArmy Wrote:My perfume? I'll take my husband's clothes and rub them on my body. Frog

hey, we are using the same perfume! although i am rubbing something else to get it on myself....

Boldoot Eau de Cologne. I paid a few hundred dollars for a bottle last year because they don't make it any more and it brings back a million memories from childhood.

/delete, wrong post

I don't use it at all, or aftershave (I don't need to shave so why wouuld I yeah?), or anything like that. BUT, I do keep a box of Nag Champa in my dresser drawers. I like the scent and it causes just enough of it to soak into my clothes that I end up smelling just faintly of the stuff.

I'm not real big on cologne on other men, either. Clean and deodorized is perfect. I want to smell their skin, not a nose full of alcohol based fragrance. With that said tho? I do find that there are times I find myself drawn to the scent of Old Spice on a man. I also have found that on -some men- that Nautica smells amazing. It only does that on certain men tho. I guess it reacts with their body chemistry to create the right scent or something.

Bhp91126 Wrote:men use Eau de Toilette, the concentration is a lot less, so the smell dissipates way faster.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I'm not real big on cologne on other men, either. Clean and deodorized is perfect. I want to smell their skin, not a nose full of alcohol based fragrance.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I guess it reacts with their body chemistry to create the right scent or something.

I agree with you both and that's why I prefer eau de toilette too. It melts and disappears gradually, well not totally disappears but mixes with your own natural skin smell and finally ends in something subtil, confidential...

To me there is nothing worse than a powerful scent: it's like a fart on a oilcloth!

meridannight Wrote:perfumes are way too strong for me. it only takes a couple of days using one to not stand the scent myself anymore. i like it more subtle, which is exactly what aftershave is like.

Bhp91126 Wrote:men use Eau de Toilette, the concentration is a lot less, so the smell dissipates way faster.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I'm not real big on cologne on other men, either. Clean and deodorized is perfect. I want to smell their skin, not a nose full of alcohol based fragrance.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I guess it reacts with their body chemistry to create the right scent or something.

I agree with you and that's why I prefer eau de toilette too. It melts and disappears gradually, well not really disappears but mixes with your natural skin smell and finally ends in something subtil, confidential.

To me there is nothing worse than a powerful scent; it's like a fart on an oilcloth...

Joop Jump!

I have too many fragrances for each season and occasion. Must be a gay thing...