Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your (favourite) perfume?
jimcrackcorn Wrote:A slightly sweaty guy who's also a Lumber Jack!!!! <weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>

With a thick beard and a burly figure
<weeeeieueuieitwireeiiyreeeee>

[Image: original.jpg]
That one drives me crazy. It's what my husbear wore when we first met and dayum... It ignites me..

I wear just about anything that isn't too cookiecutter citrusy. My personal favourite is Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male. But it's very heavy, so my bottle tends to expire (literally go bad, like rotten egg) before I use it up. I have like 10 different ones I use.

I go through a lot of different kinds, but the one I always need to have in stock would be...

Drum roll please...

[Image: Ultraviolet-Man-Eau-de-Toilette-Spray.jpg]

I have used L' eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake for many years. I have received many compliments on it and people always ask me what it is.

[Image: 871M.jpg]

However, my mother actually gave me some 'The One' by Dolce and Gabbana a couple of years ago and I like it too.

[Image: yhst-87074699935963_2269_57880920]

I have a million of them which I've gotten as gifts over the years, but I don't wear it all the time. My favorite is Le Male by Gaultier but I it's expensive so I use it sparingly.

I've got a million different fragrances. It's kinda my thing. I LOVE Terre D'Hermes but it's fucking expensive. L'Eau d'Issey is also awesome and great everyday. I was wearing 1Million for awhile but it's just so bold and I found every dude was wearing it for a good 6 months. Anymore I wear Burberry Weekend or if it's cold Burberry London.

Currently:

[Image: Stetson.jpeg]

Someone bought me both the cologne and after shave as a set. That someone died last year, so I decided to start wearing it a bit more than I typically would because I'm feeling lonely and other horrible shit and it brings be some small comfort.

When left to my own devices I get the far rarer and lesser heard of Old Spice:
[Image: 60362M.jpg]

Typically only as aftershave.

I prefer the scent of soap and water, or sweat or nothing - you know the typical human smell over fragrances.

Considering I shave with one one of these:

[Image: 1897aa29-b2f4-6908.jpg] and use the cup and brush:

[Image: 5049122969_d60eee5bac_z.jpg]

All of which are older than you....

Well I guess you can see that my hygiene routine is a bit dated. Wink

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Considering I shave with one one of these:

[Image: 1897aa29-b2f4-6908.jpg] and use the cup and brush:

[Image: 5049122969_d60eee5bac_z.jpg]

All of which are older than you....

Well I guess you can see that my hygiene routine is a bit dated. Wink

Bowyn, i use a safety razor for shaving as well. i will NEVER put 3-4 blades to my face if i can just use one. it does the job. excellently. and i don't have to constantly buy new razors. just the blades. i don't understand why people ever stopped using these things.

I recently tried Polo Red and thought it was pretty good, However the original is still my number 1.

Viltans Wrote:it's like a fart on an oilcloth...

You Frenchmen and your idioms. Mon Dieu!

Wink