Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your (favourite) perfume?
Hi all!

That's a light subject... but not an insignificant question! To me a perfume is like a sensorial calling card, something you have to choose carefully. What about you?

Mine is Giorgio Armani Eau de nuit for years now...

[Image: Armani%20Eau%20De%20Nuit%20Cologne.jpg]

I like the 'Classic Aramis' cologne. It has a masculine scent that reminds me of the first time I smelled it on a man back in 1968 - the smell enchanted me!!!

Any man wearing Aramis will automatically trigger a 'stalking' response in me (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

i don't use perfume. the only thing i use is aftershave balm, and that sort of functions as a perfume substitute for me. i choose them on the basis of their scent and i like them better than perfumes. perfumes are way too strong for me. it only takes a couple of days using one to not stand the scent myself anymore. i like it more subtle, which is exactly what aftershave is like.

this is one of the products i like:

Payot

I've never found anything that smells better than a slightly sweaty guy. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:I've never found anything that smells better than a slightly sweaty guy. Smile

Lex

A slightly sweaty guy who's also a Lumber Jack!!!! <weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!

Mine will always be Obsession by Calvin Klein. Smile

I like Givenchy Gentleman, but have no occasions for it and it is so expensive that we are not friends anymore.
I bid NO Trump!

Laysh Wrote:Mine will always be Obsession by Calvin Klein. Smile
Lol. Around the time you were born that was THE in-smell among gay men in Germany. Other popular scents from the era were Fahrenheit (I think by Dior), Kenzo pour homme and of course Cool Water by Davidoff.

Btw, parfum is a strictly female thing, men use Eau de Toilette, the concentration is a lot less, so the smell dissipates way faster.

I use Eau de Toilette only very infrequently, my favorite right now is Eau de Pampelmousse Rose by Hermes (pink grapefruit water :biggrin: )
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

My perfume? I'll take my husband's clothes and rub them on my body. Frog

"Signature" by Beckham
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!