Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite pizza chain?
Now I made a thread about this... I like non-chain pizza places. I used to like Domino's, but it's really not great.

This is a subject I feel very strongly about. :p All of those chains are gross!!

Wait a sec.... cutieboy aren't you from NYC???? How could you post something like this?? NYC pizza is the best on earth! (non-chain obviously). You're so lucky to live there year-round.

My favorite is from a pizzeria called "Forte" near my house. Unbelieeevaabbllllee pizza.

I can't say I have tried any of the chain restaurants listed because I haven't...but I can recommend Chicago Fire Pizza in Folsom California...I love the super thin crust pizza with fresh tomato, basil, garlic, olive oil and parmesan and mozzarella cheese[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]
...also Pizza My Heart in Santa Cruz California is great by the slice with basil. garlic, olive oil, pesto and walnuts. Both are tiny chains with multiple local locations

If I want pizza and am away from home I look for New York or Chicago style pizza.

We have Victoria here. And I like it best, I think. BTW don't evah eat pizza in an Italian restaurant in Italy. It sucks. Only the ones from the fast food restaurants are cool.

ive found the chains rather expensive compared to local ones but i do enjoy pizza hut if we go out for a lunch time food frenzy, love stuff crust - the best i get is from Asda supermarket as you can create your own and they just pile the topping on - double spicy beef double spicy chiken with peppers and onion is lush Smile

Normally Pizza Hut ^_^

it's just good childhood memories and always the same when yougo, albeit damn expensive.

Pizza Express is also awesome - four seasons pizza is to die for.

I can't say I like any pizza chain.very much.

If pressed, I'll agree to go to Pizza Hut. Dominos pizza tastes like they've just baked tomato and cheese on a slice of cardboard. Bleurgh!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

i love pizza. i love it chickin or tona on it most

My favourite pizza? not a chain. Normally I'll just get a couple of deep frozen ones from the local store and add lots of my favourite toppings and spices or herbs... We have a real nice meal with those, Marsh and I.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:We have Victoria here. And I like it best, I think. BTW don't evah eat pizza in an Italian restaurant in Italy. It sucks. Only the ones from the fast food restaurants are cool.

is this sarcasm? Tongue