Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite science fiction TV show?
Falling Skies is a great show. Smile

V the final battle.

I liked The Prisoner series. Watched the new one first and it had some very good parts, like visual style and Ian McKellen, but they tried too hard to make it confusing. The original also has nice visuals too, but the story actually makes some (limited) sense.

Another favorite is Battlestart Galactica, surprised no one has mention it yet. The music by Bear McCreary is great, still have some pieces like his interpretation of "All Along the Watchtower" and "Kara Remembers" on my playlist. The 3rd season was a bit off, but very interesting altogether.

I probably love everything mentioned in this thread, except Dr. Who. Nothing against it, I've just never watched it---do love Torchwood though, but haven't finished Miracle Day, too depressing. Children of Earth was simply amazing, I've rewatched that numerous times.

But I'd say my one of my all time favorites is Babylon 5. I was just so used to shows where episodes had little connection to each other and then all the sudden one day you realized OMG this is one BIG story that's all interconnected! It's been more common since then with shows like BSG and Fringe, but back then when someone turned into a Borg in one episode and was perfectly normal the next, it was pretty big thinking.

Star Trek, Star Trek, and more Star Trek. In order of favorites, The Next Generation, Enterprise, yes I like Enterprise, The Original Series, Voyager, and Deep Space 9, all of them are good. Favorite Star Trek movie is 4, the Voyage Home, followed by the newest one from 2009.

I still get an erection looking at the first Star Wars movie. Mark Hamill looks like the guy I fell in love with on 6/21/68. He died 12/6/97 but that movie sure brings back great memories of the small town guy I met from Iowa. He died but he still comes to cheer me up. Saw him last May and he is waiting for me in heaven. Lots of people think heaven is science fiction. I don't. I am still a devout pagan and await judgment for my sins. When done, I will grab Tom and spend most of eternity with him.

Most people thought my life wih Tom was science fiction. Dead broke we held our noses and travelled 4 continents. We muttered God will provide, God will see us through. We finally returned to the US with more money than we had when we left. $400 to be exact. But with memories most guys would kill for. To wake up broke every day in a foreign country and survive, gives you a great sense of accomplishment. My life felt like science fiction. Even our orgasms had an occult feel to them. They were SENSATIONAL.

There are so many, how can I choose one?

But if I had to - Warehouse 13, it's good sci-fi, comedy, suspense and it teaches you about awesome gadgets and artefacts that exist Big Grin

Eromir Wrote:I liked The Prisoner series. Watched the new one first and it had some very good parts, like visual style and Ian McKellen, but they tried too hard to make it confusing. The original also has nice visuals too, but the story actually makes some (limited) sense.

Another favorite is Battlestart Galactica, surprised no one has mention it yet. The music by Bear McCreary is great, still have some pieces like his interpretation of "All Along the Watchtower" and "Kara Remembers" on my playlist. The 3rd season was a bit off, but very interesting altogether.

I totally forgot about The Prisoner!!! Wow...hat was one epic scifi mind trip show!!
I couldnt get enough of it!

I didnt care for the remake. Hated the ending. Too much like the shower scene in Dallas, when "it was all a dream". HATED IT!

Patrick McGoohan was a very handsome man too!!!!
[Image: 5379688.jpg]