Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite videogame?
Chrono Trigger and FF7 were always favorites. It was always good fun getting baked and playing Super Smash Bros with friends. The Elder Scrolls games and Fallout 3 are awesome too. I always liked Zelda games, Wind Waker being the winner for me. Capcom's given me some faves in the form of Resident Evil 4 and the old Mega Man games. And of course I played the hell out of Pokemon (I had the blue version, my brother had the red, later it was me with silver and him with gold, and we split yellow, but haven't played any of the newer ones). Borderlands 1&2 are easily faves too.

da na na na na na na na na na na na

yup if you didn't guess...that is the theme tune to the one...
the only....

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.
I also like Blood, QUake 3 Arena and Dungeon Keeper.

^^^Oh yeah, can't forget some old school Sonic. And Metroid, especially Super Metroid and Metroid Prime.

Mine is Rift. here are a couple of screen shots.

[Image: Rift-Riftstalker-4_t.jpg]

[Image: rift.jpg]

One a shot in Silverwood, the Guardian low level zone, the other a Major air rift in Scarwood Reach, a mid level zone.

Fast leveling to cap (60) decent PvP, fantastic PvE and graphics. Sort of a steam punk world with a mix of magic, technology, medieval and mechanical things, skills, spells, equipment, etc...

We have crafting, fishing, and survival skills, mounts, raids, dungeons, world and zone events. Good player base, LGBT friendly and, even in the game lore. Yes SSM is allowed, even has a scripted ceremony in game. Smile

I play on Faeblight shard (server) My main guardian is Leif and, Kadeth is my defiant. I have a guild - In Vexari. Here's a link if you want to check it out, there is a free trial but that only lets you get to level 20 and, does not include the Storm Legion Expansion content. (If you have limited bandwidth note that the game is a 10 GB download.)

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account/reg...end_invite

I'm a huge fan of RPGS, and this is my current favorite:

[Image: persona4golden2530-1.jpg]

Persona 4! Although I haven't completed Persona 3, it's also amazing.

Some of mine are The Legend of Zelda series, Resident Evil series, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Sonic the Hedgehog

Final Fantasy 7.

Anything Final Fantasy, though the later games are a little too cinematic and not enough play time.

I'm also a huge fan of Bethesda games. Give me The Elder Scrolls or Fallout and I'm in fanboy heaven!

Horror games. So far the following are those I like
The Penumbra series
Amnesia
Amnesia II is gonna release soon:

I sometimes play war game, till now I like Hidden and Dangerous 2 the most

Oh my god i just finished The Longest Journey.
T.T I want to clap and cry but mum's asleep.
That was the best game ever. But now I need to play the sequel. I love April. She was the best one. T.T oh no it's one of those games that leave you missing the characters forever.