Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your natural scent
I have no idea. Most people don't mention my scent at all (one person sniffs me all the time talking about how it's impossible to smell "that good" but I think it's partially a joke).

Hopefully my natural scent is okay :o

I had a shower with Palmolive Ayurituel shower gel with Indian sandalwood & ginger and i smell gooooooood, apart from that I dont use soap bars, deodrants, occasionally anti-perpesprants but more often not, no one has ever commented on a personal smell, i have been told nice, havent used aftershave since i was 14

the good:
confidence, kindness
the cologne and you consistently use in your clothing
hair products
scented talc powder, use it everywhere
the house cat, totally evil inside but sweet purrrrr, dont know how they do it

the bad:
fear, introvert
go drinking and you can smell the beer on you boy friend's skin, min 3% alcohol transpires through the skin
straight gouch
strange junk food
smoking and or addiction

I really have never had one.

But since I developed diabetes.....if I go too long without deodorant, my pits smell twangy.
I usually keep myself spritzed with cologne...a light scent. I like it kind of sweet, musky, and vanilla-y.

I have a friend who is VERY bad when he sweats. I swear its like breathing toxic battery acid fumes.
It BURNS your nose and eyes! He has to reapply deodorant three or four times a day, otherwise people cant be around him.

No clue . No one's told me and I don't smell zip, lol

Mick

I have no idea. No one has ever really told me what I smell like.

NEW GOOGLE TOOL
March 32nd introduction at google
nose odor search engine

Coffee and tobacco, probably.