Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your obsession?
What's your current obsession? It can be anything, a YouTube Channel, a clothing brand, a song, a food, a cologne, etc. I wanna know what you obsess about!

My current obsession: The Hillywood Show
It's a (generally) gender-bending parody group that produces hilarious music videos for tv shows/movies. It's only gender bending because Hilly and Hannah Hindi are usually the stars.

CAUTION: This video contains spoilers for Supernatural fans if you're not past season 6.

Oh that's easy....Him

*Eyes [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] with a slow, slow grin*

My sweet obsession, my possession. My everything....

(You totally started it, man)

Gideon Wrote:Oh that's easy....Him

*Eyes [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] with a slow, slow grin*

My sweet obsession, my possession. My everything....

(You totally started it, man)

It's a good thing I love you, man.

It was that 70s show and now it's xenoblade chronicles 3d.

Anything SuperFriends related. They're now releasing a line of dolls, and I plan on collecting them as well.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Mountains. I don't know why, I've never climbed one but I do love everything about them.

If I ever get obsessed shoot me.

Been watching plenty of Saint Seiya lately, cause well, it's 145 freaking chapters long and I'm on 106 still, lol.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

basically music in general lol I dont think I have had a time in a few years when I havent had music playing somewhere

we are not obsessed, we're intently focused. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Lacitis70 Wrote:Mountains. I don't know why, I've never climbed one but I do love everything about them.

Mountains are awesome. I'm also obsessed with them.

I've had lifelong obsessions like the subway - ever since I was a kid I've been obsessed with it. My mom likes to tell people I learned to read by looking at subway maps and signs.
I'm also obsessed with my work, there is rarely a time when I'm not thinking, talking, or reading about something related to the jobs I have. I'm the type who gets drunk and debates educational theories with strangers. I'm the type who often talks to myself when I'm drunk too :/

In terms of a current, passing obsession, I got really into a show She Was Pretty recently. I binged it and loved it and yelled at the screen when the characters did thinks I didn't approve of. But I don't expect it to make a major mark on my life in the long run.