Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your opinion of chest tattoos?
each to their own - who am I to judge in what a person does, as long as it done by a good tattooist then its all good for me - but those who let a friend of a friend do it because its cheap deserve all they get lol

My opinion is that Colin Kaepernick is a sexy man and I am glad you posted his pictureWink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRotjTABv2OAxaWWIIgfNZ...i8NucoI2FR]

As for other guys and tattoos...eh....doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Sometimes I appreciate the art...sometimes I appreciate the man...sometimes I think the guy is sexy (like Colin)

I'm not very fond of tattoos in general and tend to think it ruins a perfectly good chest. Take a look at the pictures posted earlier and tell me those guys wouldn't be hotter without those tattoos.

I guess I'm just saying, Mmm, skin.

I hate tattoos, zoot suits and pony tails. I look best in my marine uniform. I collected Toys For Tots at Yankee Stadium at NY Giants games. I looked gorgeous in my uniform. Other times I rented black strapless gowns with a zipper from my ankle to my armpit. As I walked around New York City, I said "Every fucking gay guy better have a toy for me. No toys I will pull your balls off and stomp them."

Gay guys said "Calm down John Marren, we bought toys for you and whatever tots you panhandle for." I swooned when they handed me a doll and asked them to put water in it. Does the doll pee and cry? If it does, I will cut that doll's throat. What do you mean giving me a BIG WHEEL. It says Assembly Reuired. Take my Swiss Army knife and put that thing
together."

By this time, some horny gay guy had his hands under the zipper of my gown. "Watch it. I am a dangerous lesbian." They cooed in my ears and fucked me for pleasure. A lot of gay guys liked fucking a good looking marine. I like fucking just about anyone.

I didn't need a tattoo. Bet I got laid more than most gay guys. Ssh As a boy I looked like Justin Bieber. I bet that kid could get laid by guys if he tried. One friend had a small tattoo between the base of his balls and his sphincter. Not too many guys knew that. I used to love to lick that tattoo for an hour or more. Small but very horny. Up to balls, down to ass. You win either way.

And then there's this:[Image: funny-tattoos-a-mirror-why-would-you-want-that.jpg]

Depends on the guy and the tattoo....

MRossW Wrote:And then there's this:[Image: funny-tattoos-a-mirror-why-would-you-want-that.jpg]
Like when you go for a kanji like 'heart, wisdom, freedom, blahblah' and the tattooist writes 'dumb-ass'... I remember it happens some time ago, for a revenge...
Elkgrin