Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?
I messages this guy on grindr and we talked abd etc and now we r friends on fb. However I message him and he hasn't responded. Idk if he checks fb like that or goes on every other day. Should I write on his wall instead? It's been about 24hrs since I message him. I guess I won't be hanging out with him this weekend. Maybe it's not gonna work out, I can't seem to make him a friend. Sad though he wrote bk when I commented on his status a day or two b4 I wrote him a message.

is he on grinder?

O it says he was on like 6 days ago

Alwaysconfused Wrote:I messages this guy on grindr and we talked abd etc and now we r friends on fb. However I message him and he hasn't responded. Idk if he checks fb like that or goes on every other day. Should I write on his wall instead? It's been about 24hrs since I message him. I guess I won't be hanging out with him this weekend. Maybe it's not gonna work out, I can't seem to make him a friend. Sad though he wrote bk when I commented on his status a day or two b4 I wrote him a message.

You text too much. Stop it.

No, I don't mean you are sending this guy too many text messages, I mean in general you have forgotten the basics of writing real English and have fallen to posting here as if you are text messaging us. Stop it.

I suspect you spend way too much time sending text messages, are in chat rooms and are posting on Facebook and Twitter (your not a twit are you?) and have forgotten how to really communicate.

He most likely has as well and feels no obligation to "talk" to you.

Meet up for hot, casual sex? There's an App for that - Grind'r.

If you are looking for love (which as desperate as you sound I suspect this is a love interest) then look in places where LGBT are looking for long term committed relationships like this one: http://www.compatiblepartners.net/

If you are looking for just sex, then get back on Grind'r and put yourself out there, You have the rest of today and all day tomorrow to get a Saturday butt buddy.

Most of the guys on Grind'r are looking for a one night stand. They are looking for lust - not love. If you get all Desperation Mary on them and even hint you are looking for more they will run away, ignore you and hope you give up. Today's text message happy world is full of people who do not know social curtsey and know how to be mature enough to tell you flat out 'I'm not looking for love'

24 hours and no message is really no big deal. Here I am in a 14 year 'marriage' and I desperately wish my partner would shut up for 24 hours at times. Its called perspective. Wink

Bowyn, WTF do u mean by txt 2 much? Laugh2

Just kidding and I totally agree.

Alwaysconfused, you need to cool your jets and let things happen. Sounds like someone might be feeling smothered and perhaps that's why you are not being responded to. Ease up and something will either happen or it won't but if you try and force it to happen the chances of failure rise exponentially.

Relax . he has not been abducted by aliens , his is probably busy with RL issues.
He will surface, just give it time.

Well I haven't texted him that much it's been awhile since I last spoken to him. And why the fuck are people so fucking rude! Don't say you want to hangout if you are not going to when the time comes! And yeah I do text a lot. So what, I'm not writing a fucking English paper. Get over it. I just like to know what to do or if I'm over reacting, which I am. It just bothers me when people say one thing and mean another. I'm not one to sit around and take it like a bitch. I would yell at him. I would not care because he obvisoily doesn't care about ne and my feelings. All I want is to make a new friend. I don't have much reliable friends here. But even making a friend has proven to be difficult. This why I'm single, because no one gives a damn about me.

Quote:And yeah I do text a lot. So what, I'm not writing a fucking English paper. Get over it.

Quote:I would not care because he obvisoily doesn't care about ne and my feelings.

Keep reading that over and over again until YOU believe that you would want to be friends with a person like that.

This also blends in with your Gal Best Friend.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:Well I haven't texted him that much it's been awhile since I last spoken to him. And why the fuck are people so fucking rude! Don't say you want to hangout if you are not going to when the time comes! And yeah I do text a lot. So what, I'm not writing a fucking English paper. Get over it. I just like to know what to do or if I'm over reacting, which I am. It just bothers me when people say one thing and mean another. I'm not one to sit around and take it like a bitch. I would yell at him. I would not care because he obvisoily doesn't care about ne and my feelings. All I want is to make a new friend. I don't have much reliable friends here. But even making a friend has proven to be difficult. This why I'm single, because no one gives a damn about me.

You sound a little bit scary here...and people can sense those things sometimes...

NO ONE is responsible for your feelings...you need to master that and make it your new mantra until you fully realize what it means and embrace it. You will have a hard time making friends when you expect them to be responsible for your feelings....making other people responsible for your feelings isn't the behavoir of a friend...it is the behavoir of a psychic vampire.

Alot of times people will politely agree to something and maybe they dont' know how to say they dont' want to hang out...or maybe they sense that you are one of those people who makes other people responsible for your feelings and they would rather lie or evade than tell you the truth.