Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?
I know we all tend to do this sometimes, but you sound like a high school girl crushing on a guy and is turning borderline stalkerish.
24 hours is ot that long, but 24 hours also probably means he doesnt really care for you much.
But why should you care for someone that doesn't care for you? Move on !

There will be someone out there that is right for you Smile

Maybe your right gizzie but I doubt I'll ever find the right one. All the people I've been meeting are all liars and flakes. I'm beginging to think that the right one doesn't exsit. I haven't been looking for anyone for at least 5 months and nothing has happen. It's been six months, I've met no one, dated no one, had sex with no one. It's like I've been living under a rock. No one pays any attention to me nor do they care. I just want to give up on all this. Why do I try? When I get no results in anything I do. Six months of nothing but dissapointnents.

I would take some time out and turn your focus away from all the things you feel are having a negative impact on your life right now. You don't have to be on the constant look out for a meet/date/sex etc, even if all the other people around you are. Changing your perspective and outlooks, even for a short while, might actually make you stand out from the crowd more and attract the type of people into your circle that you have been looking for, without even realising it.

Don't let the disappointments eat away at you and make you bitter. Turn them on their head and treat them as an experience learned, and move forward. We all get stuck in these types of ruts from time to time, you have to just try and maintain a positive attitude through it all, which should hopefully attract those types of folks back to you. It's not easy sometimes, but if we don't at least try and make a difference in our lives we get stuck in these endless cycles that just erodes our sense of self worth.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:Maybe your right gizzie but I doubt I'll ever find the right one. All the people I've been meeting are all liars and flakes. I'm beginging to think that the right one doesn't exsit. I haven't been looking for anyone for at least 5 months and nothing has happen. It's been six months, I've met no one, dated no one, had sex with no one. It's like I've been living under a rock. No one pays any attention to me nor do they care. I just want to give up on all this. Why do I try? When I get no results in anything I do. Six months of nothing but dissapointnents.

Consider this 6 months and the next six months as a good time to work on 'me'.

'Me' being you. Working on 'me' can be anything, from getting used to being you, to going to Tibet or someplace to seek some inner enlightenment.

You have 'spun' this all wrong - you feel like you live under a rock, you feel that no one is paying attention to you, you are purposefully turning this time into a negative - find ways to turn it into a positive, find lessons and reasons for this being a positive, self improving period of your life.

Now may actually be the time you need to take a vacation from social activities - instead of focusing on Grind'r Guys, the Best Friend, etc take time to focus on yourself - take up a new hobby, or take a night class in something that interests you. Stay at home and start reading that stack of periodicals that you have been wanting to read.

Try to find ways to be comfortable being alone (alone is not the same thing as being lonely).

You are being desperate - this is telling of your personality. YOU need to sit down and figure out why you really are this desperate.

Ask yourself why you feel you must be in a relationship with someone. Why is being alone (single) such a terrible thing for you? Why can't you be by yourself and not feel lonely?