Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?
unkown21 Wrote:I agree, just sit down one on one and ask him. I know of people in the LGBT community that will date the opposite sex, maybe get marries, and maybe even have children, just to try and be "normal". Only to come to terms with being gay, lesbian etc way down the road. Have you seen broke back mountain? That is a prime example. So if you really have feelings for him, and you think he may have feelings for you, just lay it down on him and open your heart to him. he may really be gay, it sounds like that is a good possibility, but if he isnt gay, you can still cherish a friendship

I opened up twice, when we came out to each other. But then nothing. Now, whenever I ask him to go hang out alone, he finds an excuse to avoid it because he doesn't wanna talk about it but wants to mess around..

Ive known very "liberal" hetero men, and as liberal as they are, they DONT grab your privates or pat your ass. A smack on the ass is one thing, grabbing it is another.

From your description, this guy is SO gay, but for some reason cannot admit it to himself. So he "plays around at it". He wants to be who he is, but cant bring himself to do it for some reason. Hence the "hot and cold" treatment and "off and on" again thing.

He is confused and more than likely is looking for someone to "take charge" and not take "no" for an answer. These guys love to "play", but in reality their "play" is only a cry for help, because they dont believe they have any support in the matter of being who they really are.

These guys usually attach themselves to a gay man they really like and become extra "touchy feely" with him, in hopes that he will take the lead and take what he wants from them.

Sort of like a Scarlett OHara type, always playing headgames with Rhett Butler, until one day he gets fed up with her mind games and just takes what he wants. Which is what she wanted all along. Well, something like that anyway.

I could be wrong, but based on your description, this is the "vibe" Im getting. And so far, my "vibes" have never been wrong.

If you persue this, I would really like to know if I was correct or not.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ive known very "liberal" hetero men, and as liberal as they are, they DONT grab your privates or pat your ass. A smack on the ass is one thing, grabbing it is another.

From your description, this guy is SO gay, but for some reason cannot admit it to himself. So he "plays around at it". He wants to be who he is, but cant bring himself to do it for some reason. Hence the "hot and cold" treatment and "off and on" again thing.

He is confused and more than likely is looking for someone to "take charge" and not take "no" for an answer. These guys love to "play", but in reality their "play" is only a cry for help, because they dont believe they have any support in the matter of being who they really are.

These guys usually attach themselves to a gay man they really like and become extra "touchy feely" with him, in hopes that he will take the lead and take what he wants from them.

Sort of like a Scarlett OHara type, always playing headgames with Rhett Butler, until one day he gets fed up with her mind games and just takes what he wants. Which is what she wanted all along. Well, something like that anyway.

I could be wrong, but based on your description, this is the "vibe" Im getting. And so far, my "vibes" have never been wrong.

If you persue this, I would really like to know if I was correct or not.

This isn't the first time this happened to me and I'm tired of playing these half-way games. I think I'll just let him do whatever he wants and just go along with it. It's a shame that I'm 95% sure we both want it to work out but it's just stuck in no man's land.