Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What society blames gay people for?
Inspired from another thread i thought to start this one to list here what you have heard people to blame the gay society or gay culture for.

List them here. What are gays are blamed for and is it true? If not, what really happened?

spotysocks Wrote:Inspired from another thread i thought to start this one to list here what you have heard people to blame the gay society or gay culture for.

List them here. What are gays blamed for and is it true? If not, what really happened?

That's actually quite a hard question to answer. I'm not sure I know about anything like this. I'd have to think hard.

We've been blamed for the Aids crisis, maybe? Loss of innocence?

I know this serious thread but I have to add this : in Jamaica,the gays are blamed for the current shortage of women's lingerie in stores on the island.I mean really,how silly.

I would assume that, amongst other things, we have been blamed for the downfall of the morals of society, paedophilia (since OBVIOUSLY there are no heterosexual paedophiles out there), the AIDS epidemic and virtually every other thing that people don't like and can't accept happens ...

People can be SHOCKINGLY stupid sometimes ...

*sigh*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Why not blame us for the great flood while they're at it? Confusedmile:

The most stupid thing I've heard blamed on gays came skinhead in camden. He said, "it's gay peoples fault we cant beat Jews up anymore"!?!?!
I'm sure the human race is de-evolving, I hope that guy doesnt add his dna to the gene pool!

Smurlos Wrote:Why not blame us for the great flood while they're at it? Confusedmile:

oh, Smurls, they HAVE!!!:mad:

I'm gonna say the bird flu. Just because I don't think that makes any since. No seriously, I don't know. Obviously the AIDS epidemic, but that's already been listed numerous times, so I'm gonna have to think a little.

princealbertofb Wrote:We've been blamed for the Aids crisis, maybe?

I thought that was the CIA under the Reagan administration - used to wipe out the gays and blacks. I believe that was what Obamas reverend was going on about.

Here in USA gay marriages have caused the destruction of hetero marriages? I really love that one Icon16

We've got the blame for the str8s becoming more feminine... the "Metrosexuals"