Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What society blames gay people for?
Have you heard that scientists have concluded HIV and AIDS has a mind of its own and the speculations it is a lab virus? Means it was intentionally created with and agenda. Homosexuality, population control for some countries ect.

spotysocks Wrote:Have you heard that scientists have concluded HIV and AIDS has a mind of its own and the speculations it is a lab virus? Means it was intentionally created with and agenda. Homosexuality, population control for some countries ect.

where did you read that? would be interesting in it.

fjp999 Wrote:where did you read that? would be interesting in it.

I dont remember it was long time ago but it was when i was reading about conspiracy theories .

I'm sorry but I am FUMING! I think we all agree the most commonly put blame is the whole HIV thing...that just pisses me off big time!

Everything, the word gay now means bad, its them damn people who wrote that bible lol

antm55 Wrote:Everything, the word gay now means bad, its them damn people who wrote that bible lol

haha... truesay.

But then again... as discussed in one of the other threads... I've used the term gay to suggest something negatively before.

But I still also use it for its 'happy' meaning.

One word.. a multitude of uses. Confusedmile:

Really wouldlike?I don't think that people use gay in that context anymore.This reminds of the time I was reading "The Three Little Pigs" to my little cousins.There's a part in there that says one of the pigs was gay.You should've seen the expression on their faces.

Dan1089 Wrote:Really wouldlike?I don't think that people use gay in that context anymore.This reminds of the time I was reading "The Three Little Pigs" to my little cousins.There's a part in there that says one of the pigs was gay.You should've seen the expression on their faces.

I mean it more in reference to Flintstones.. having a gay old time :biggrin: I'm not like... wow, I'm so gay [happy] today lol.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'm so gay [happy] today lol.

I'm so gay everday! Biggrinflip

The use of the word is such that GAY (a common enough surname in France, lol) only means homosexual in French whereas gai or gaie still mean what the word gay originally meant, ie happy, jolly, cheerful... A good thing we borrowed from English for once. No confusion possible here.