Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the Frack is this Shifting sand?!?!?
I just got off the phone with my gal-pal (Fag-hag, I hate that term). She proceeded to start lecturing me about faithfulness and telling me how 'disappointed' she is that I can't keep my junk in my pants.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

It appears that the ex called her and told her I was the one sleeping around?

Again WHAT?!?!?!?!?

So I went to his email and send her links to the several sites where he has an account.

I am so angry right now I'm shaking. What is this game?

She and I explored his past exploits together... Yay, all I needed for this **** day to be even **** worse.

Yeah, I'm swearing like a sailor and if he walks in through that door now I'm going to beat him into a bloody pile of broken bone and bile.

What is this? Why is this? What is there to gain? Is he really so stupid as to think there isn't evidence to be called up and used against him?

This on top of yesterday 'talking' with the family and letting the cat out of the bag (Yes it was up to me... again.. to do the **** dirty work).

Now he is calling my friends and spreading **** about me?

(edited for content - I'm so, very, very, very, very angry right now.)

Not all sailors swear. Just thought I'd toss that in :tongue:

Bighug

Okay, I'm just going to say it - he's being a lying sack of shit fucktard.

Mind if come help you if he walks trough that door? "Don't do that to my friends you f-ing jerk wad." And you can tell him I said that too.

David, I'm sorry but I do get a little defensive of people I care about. I know I'm fanning the flames here and, I should tell you to step back and calm down but, I'm pissed too.

I know you well enough to know who cheated on who. Just don't do something that would get you in trouble and give him any fuel against you, okay?

You are seeing his true character...and if you react to him with anger you will be giving him what he wants.....and I suspect that is the point. He is manipulating you using other people. He is attempting to engage you.

Ignore him.

I'm sorry to say it, but either East and Blue are right. Or his head is more than a few twists from being on straight.
:frown:

Yeah he is pushing buttons. I don't care how much people tell me to not allow him to do it. He is doing it for all he is worth.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....................

He was supposed to be back at 3:00, its now 3:22. I need the car to go over to mom's (his mom) and fix the wash machine...

If he comes back today I think I will rent a hotel room someplace. Its clear I'm not going to be able to stay under the same roof with him today.

Do what you need to do, just don't give him any ammo here and stay safe.

I doubt entirely sane is an option at the moment and, I don't blame you. I'd be fit to be hog tied were I there, I think.

Stay strong, I know you can out think his button pushing enough not to get stupid.

David you ex is a complete and utter manipulative pig.
It's a case of if I can't have you I will destroy you.
( Had one of those assholes in my life once,I understand your anger
.I tried to run him over but got the Ford's Diff stuck a fence, so I got out and threw rocks at it.)

He is trying to get you back and will alienate you from all that will support you.
I can't believe your friend was so eager to believe that about you.

Manipulators are my pet hate, I can't stand them.
Remember you can always watch a thief but you can never trust a liar.

Rainbowmum Wrote:David you ex is a complete and utter manipulative pig.
It's a case of if I can't have you I will destroy you.
( Had one of those assholes in my life once,I understand your anger
.I tried to run him over but got the Ford's Diff stuck a fence, so I got out and threw rocks at it.)

He is trying to get you back and will alienate you from all that will support you.
I can't believe your friend was so eager to believe that about you.

Manipulators are my pet hate, I can't stand them.
Remember you can always watch a thief but you can never trust a liar.

Well she ain't believing now. Our little trip through his emails and going to various sites has revealed a lot. Like he uses the same username and same password.

Well its not the worst of it, our 'exploration' of his email and going to his sites reveals that he is 39, 40, 35 and various other ages.

Now I know where the viruses that crop up are coming from. A few of the sites McAfee flashed out its warnings.

What is he into? Well according to those sites there ain't no limits.

He has made videos and posted them on a couple websites... So if my imagination of what he has been doing ain't enough, I can go and watch a video or or several.

There is this whole other life I wasn't even aware of.

My gal-pal has taken links and is making a list. She is going to dig further since he uses the same username and same password on most of the places we discovered.

She is livid.

*shakes head*

I don't know what to say except OUCH!

Hang in there, David.