Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the fuck is wrong with me lol
So....here goes nothing...lol

I'm a straight woman (well I have had sex with women and I like it somewhat, but I don't fall in love with women- I fall in love with men).
Anyway, im in a straight monogamous relationship. But I'm super obsessed with men loving other men. I think about it all the time and I'm even writing a book from a male's perspective. Gay/bi sex totally turns me on. Of course, it's a world I'll never be a part of and that's frustrating.
No, I'm not trans. I'm totally femme, although sometimes I think my personality is kinda like a guy's in some ways. If you met me IRL, you'd think I was completely a straight, feminine, "normal" person.
Ugh. So yeah.
Help.

But...but..you ARE normal. Straight men obsess about women on woman sex...by the millions...and will continue to do so until the end of time.....

Women don't really talk about their fantasies as much...so you don't really know what they fantasize about...it can threaten straight men if women have sexual desires or fantasies that do not revolve around them and mirror their own....so there is alot of silence....

It probably has something to do with seeing men vulnerable....

East Wrote:But...but..you ARE normal. Straight men obsess about women on woman sex...by the millions...and will continue to do so until the end of time.....

Women don't really talk about their fantasies as much...so you don't really know what they fantasize about...it can threaten straight men if women have sexual desires or fantasies that do not revolve around them and mirror their own....so there is alot of silence....

I wish that I had something to add to this conversation, but East has said it all and said it quite well! Well Done East!
~Beaux

Very healthy fantasies..
Very normal.

Now i've had straight married women try to push their husbands on me before...

There is a HUGE amount of M/M erotic lit written by hetero-identifying women. I think it's great. I like the idea that people outside our community can see us, and our sexuality, as hot and not gross or depraved.

East Wrote:But...but..you ARE normal. Straight men obsess about women on woman sex...by the millions...and will continue to do so until the end of time.....

East: Thanks for your reply. Yeah so can someone please explain the psychology behind men obsessing about woman on woman sex? I totally understand M/M from my point of view but I'd love someone to weigh in on why this is popular amongst straight men. (The vulnerable argument doesn't work here and I'm curious).

Yes, I do love thinking about men being vulnerable with other men. Oh so hot.

Anocxu Wrote:Very healthy fantasies..
Very normal.

Now i've had straight married women try to push their husbands on me before...

Anocxu: Wow. I'd never push my man on anyone, but hell would I love if he would agree to a threesome with another guy.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:There is a HUGE amount of M/M erotic lit written by hetero-identifying women. I think it's great. I like the idea that people outside our community can see us, and our sexuality, as hot and not gross or depraved.

Shifty: Is there really? I never knew. Makes me feel not so alone. God knows I can't really discuss this with too many people. My guy knows I am writing, and what it's about, but I get a quizzical, kinda confused look when I bring it up...whoops. It's nice to bounce certain ideas off him, but I have to really limit it and keep away from the sex topics. I'd so love to be able to talk to others about my writing. Is there a place in this forum where it would be appropriate to post excerpts for comments? Would be amazing to get genuine feedback, know what I mean?

Those that don't see the beauty and hotness of sexuality and intimacy between men are totally missing out, IMHO Wink

Jettalove Wrote:Shifty: Is there really? I never knew. Makes me feel not so alone. God knows I can't really discuss this with too many people. My guy knows I am writing, and what it's about, but I get a quizzical, kinda confused look when I bring it up...whoops. It's nice to bounce certain ideas off him, but I have to really limit it and keep away from the sex topics. I'd so love to be able to talk to others about my writing. Is there a place in this forum where it would be appropriate to post excerpts for comments? Would be amazing to get genuine feedback, know what I mean?

Those that don't see the beauty and hotness of sexuality and intimacy between men are totally missing out, IMHO Wink

Yes I was amazed msyelf. If you dig around on Amazon a lot of them are self-published ebooks and can be had for under $10. Erica Pike, who lives in Iceland (not sure if she is an expat or just using a pen name) is a neat author I've chatted with.

There is a writer's corner section in the forums, scroll waaaay down... it is underutilized but I'd read anything you want to share. I am also working on a novel but it's not especially erotic.

Jetta Love is the new Anne Rice...
I'd be happy to be a character in your book...
"Many call him a skank"
"Some say he's a sleeze"

Presenting.....
"Skeeze"