Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the fuck is wrong with me lol
Shifty: I just tried to private message you but I don't have enough posts yet to enable that function. :mad:
....are you serious about being willing to read my stuff? I don't have too much yet, but I'd love to send you a little sex scene...just so you can tell me how realistic or not it is. And if it's any good. I can take the criticism I promise. It might not have the full effect as an excerpt, because you won't fully know the story or characters.
Let me know. Either way, thank you! Smile

Jettalove Wrote:Shifty: I just tried to private message you but I don't have enough posts yet to enable that function. :mad:
....are you serious about being willing to read my stuff? I don't have too much yet, but I'd love to send you a little sex scene...just so you can tell me how realistic or not it is. And if it's any good. I can take the criticism I promise. It might not have the full effect as an excerpt, because you won't fully know the story or characters.
Let me know. Either way, thank you! Smile

Yes I am... if you want to use google docs or something like that to put it where I can see it, I'm glad to take a look. I wonder if I send you a PM first if the system will let you reply. I'll try.

I can see your message but I can't reply till I get to 10 posts. I'm halfway there Smile
I am not quite ready to post the link publicly on here, but I will just keep on postin' till I get to the magic number so I can send it to you. I'm off today so I've got time.

Butter

Hope you all don't mind if I post just to post. Sorry!

Jettalove Wrote:Butter

Hope you all don't mind if I post just to post. Sorry!

The word games forums are great for this.

Thanks but no longer in need of posts Smile

Check your PM's.

Jettalove Wrote:...please explain the psychology behind men obsessing about woman on woman sex? I totally understand M/M from my point of view but I'd love someone to weigh in on why this is popular amongst straight men......
Ok, well, as probably the only gay man on this forum (or most any forum, for that matter) who HAS had a threesome with two women I'm going to "weigh in". However, not being a straight man, I may have it all wrong.

What I want to say is, ARE YOU KIDDING? You can't understand why a man would want TWO naked women to play with! OMFG?! It's like "Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun..." and, no, vulnerability has NOTHING to do with it. It's all about that twitch a man feels in his dick when he sees a hot lady; multiply that times two (or more, weren't the Hashishins' promised a hundred virgins or something?)!

No... if anything I'd say it has to do with straight men's inflated egos; the idea that not only can they "get" a sexy woman to play with them, hell, they can get TWO! And what great locker room conversation that BOAST is going to make, right?!

Tongue3

Hahaha...okay, I should preface this by saying that I've been known to analyze things a lot...but, with all due respect, I think there is more to it.

YES, I believe that the fact of having more than one woman to play with at a time is an alluring concept and definitely the most obvious one. However, I know several men that do *not* necessarily want to engage in a threesome with two women. And they are definitely straight.

So, I am wondering why it is that the ones that do (admittedly, most likely the majority), do. I don't know the answer of course, but am hoping to get to the heart of it. I used to think maybe it was coming from an underlying desire to accept their own homosexual thoughts. "If I make it okay for two women to be together sexually, maybe it's ok that I have similar thoughts about men." Totally subconsciously, of course.
This theory holds even more water for me as I, (someone who loves to fantasize about two men together), experimented with women myself, and found it to be very liberating (although ultimately I realized I don't feel a soulful connection with females and prefer intimacy with men).