Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the ...?
Can someone explain what this photograph is about?

[Image: Iran-leaders-same-sex-kiss.jpg]

It looks like President Ahmadinajad kissing another man. Don't people in Iran find themselves swinging from a rope for less?

I'm no expert but i've heard a lot that people in Dubai (men) often walk around holding hands and stuff, but it doesn't mean anything homosexual between them.

Could it not just be a kiss on the cheek to say hello/mark of respect type thing? That's what i'd assume.

Could be used as brilliant anti-iran laws propaganda though haha

It's true what you say about men holding hands in many places. Do the players in the Brazilian football team still run on to the pitch holding hands?

Yes, I know they are in a crowd, yes I know they could have been jostled to mistime a peck on the cheek, but, blimey ... eyes closed? I don't close my eyes to greet friends in France!

Haha you're asking me about football? Clearly don't know me well enough yet :-P

I heard kissing is also a common(well....MORE common than here) greeting there.
Whether full on eyes closed kissing is an ok greeting over there? I can't say.....

As for football? *Yawn*.....
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I don't know anything about football either, and I wasn't asking about football! My reference was to hot Brazilian men ... in shorts ... holding hands (incidentally while their spectators play more or less groovy rhythms on the percussion instruments they take into the stadium) Wink

marshlander Wrote:My reference was to hot Brazilian men ... in shorts ... holding hands (incidentally while their spectators play more or less groovy rhythms on the percussion instruments they take into the stadium) Wink

That does sound quite quite appealing

Looks like they are using tongues too! :biggrin:

marshlander Wrote:Can someone explain what this photograph is about?

[Image: Iran-leaders-same-sex-kiss.jpg]

It looks like President Ahmadinajad kissing another man. Don't people in Iran find themselves swinging from a rope for less?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Just a reallly really really "Friendly" greeting between two friends ofcourse Big Grin

And football is the best sport on the planet XD and no I dont think they do hold hand now Tongue never knew they did although I don't really concentrate on brazil, so can't give a 100% answer.