Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kathy Griffin
Who in the hell on this forum LOVE Kathy Griffin?

I know if I saw her I would so have to give her all my info. I love her to death. She is so great... If I can get her contact info, I would love to give her this site address... She is looking for gays all over the world. I think we should all get to work and try to get her on here... I think I would have a heart attack.

I dont know her but checked her out on wiki and youtube, feisty lady lol

Why she is looking for gay people?

She loves the gay men... And the gays love her. She went to London not to long ago and did stand up at a place called "Storm". It was her first time ever performing in another country. Her trip there was so funny. She faked a picture of her falling out of the taxi just to get in the tabloids.

I've only heard of her of late, since I've been bored and watching the e channel, she's great! I watched an episode where she spread her dogs ashes, it was so funny! Sad, but funny as all the ashes blew out the jar and all over their new dog!

I saw that one. The next new show that she will have is her in Ireland spreading her fathers ashes. Its so sad... I cant wait to see it so I can cry all alone.

I have to, for some reason, keep up with her stuff... I will stay up late just to see her new stand up even when I have to go to work the next day. I sure in the hell will drag my ass through work the next day just to get a laugh from her the night before.

I ve seen last night on youtube the clip of her faking her fall, funny!
Why dont you write to her and give her this site , does she has a site or something?

Sad about her dad...

I'm madly in love with her. She is so catty about celebrities and actually says what we are all thinking. Her d-list show is fabulous.

I cried about her father. I can't believe she performed so soon afterwards. She's coming to my town (Austin, TX), but the tickets sold in a couple of hours (we have a huge gay population!).

I was trying to find her email address online the other day so I could give her the address to the site, but I couldnt find it.

When is she going to be in Austin, I will have to drive the 1 hour that day just to see her out and about in the streets. That would be some awesome shit.