Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to Change?
OK, I know a lot of you have heard this question if not once in your life then many times, but I do love this question. I remember when I was younger a lot of people used to ask this question and I really didn't have an answer, but now that I am older... I do have an answer now.

If there is one thing in your life that you could go back and change, what would that be?

I know for me that would be that I would have never have started smoking.

1. Wouldnt have started smoking
2. Coming out earlier
3. Something i cant say in public Rolleyes
4. Wouldnt have wasted time. I wish i was clever enough to be more confident of myself and what i can do and actually go do it. More guts in other words.

But no regrets... i guess it was a process of evolution and takes timeHappy

wow... I clearly thought I wrote ONE thing you would change.

Udabar Wrote:wow... I clearly thought I wrote ONE thing you would change.

I would stop my friend doing the rock jump that we did in Ecuador last year. She hit the water and BAM, her back splintered. It was horrendous and the worst thing was we didn't even realise it was broken, were in a foreign country and not due home for another 5 days. How she got through it I don't know.......I would very much like to take that all away so it never happened.

Good side - she's fine, walking, dancing, nearly same as normal....just she now has a bloody great scar and rather a lot of "scaffolding" inside her body :frown:

Udabar Wrote:wow... I clearly thought I wrote ONE thing you would change.

opsie! :redface:

I wish I would have stayed in my first gay relashionship longer.

geofflondon Wrote:I would stop my friend doing the rock jump that we did in Ecuador last year. She hit the water and BAM, her back splintered. It was horrendous and the worst thing was we didn't even realise it was broken, were in a foreign country and not due home for another 5 days. How she got through it I don't know.......I would very much like to take that all away so it never happened.

Good side - she's fine, walking, dancing, nearly same as normal....just she now has a bloody great scar and rather a lot of "scaffolding" inside her body :frown:

Wow... sorry to hear that about her... but she's doing better so I guess thats all that matters.

You guys are deep....hmm well I can'tsay I would but school has been hell so maybe change how I approched what I used to get but its all good now...I have a caring BF and thats all that matters to me....and my few great friends they are all i need....

Id change the past 2 years. make different choices as im sure ive made the wrong ones.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]