Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do
So ok how to start this....

I have an ex-gf(Girl A) who still texts me and today we got on a topic I try to avoid at all costs, my other ex(Girl B). The other ex the one we got on topic about, every time I see her walking down the halls of the college, I feel physical pain and fear. I dont know why, I thought I have gotten over her (It's been over a year and a half), but when I tried to gain closure with her she threw it back in my face and basically yelled at me.

In the past couple of months I have been trying to decide if I should burn all my bridges that I have left in this town or leave them standing. I need a new start hence why I keep coming back to the decision to burn all my bridges. So I started to do just that I lite up a couple of bridges and didn't turn my back. One of them was Girl A, but she texted me again...

She keeps telling me to give the pain of Girl B to God to have Him help me. I told her I can't, she told me then I choose to be miserable. I replied I didn't choose to be miserable, I honestly am not miserable I actually haven't felt more happy in my life. She sent me this
"No but it happened and now you have to deal with it...part of being an adult. I really hate being so harsh but being nice got me nowhere with you"
I am at a point where I don't want to date her, I am not attracted to her. Idk if I should just tell her to leave me alone or what.

I have come to a point of self realization in my life and she is making me miserable....

People deserve to know that they are a pain in the arse just as much as they need to be told they are helpful.

TELL HER that you feel she is more a hinderance than a help, tell her.

Hello matey,
I would ditch the bitch end of story shes a waste of space that is sounding jelous and envious and to be honest do u seriously want to know someone like that??? Whole point of a relationship is your partner isnt your possession so technically u got the right to say

We surveyed 100 people to see if im ment to be with you and the survey said

EH EH X

There ya go tell her to go bollocks mister because she isnht worth it... You will find more in time trust me the sea is full of fish

Nice.
Is it just her jealously toward the other ex, or is she making your life miserable because of other things too?

If you want to keep her in your life, request a moratorium on all themes that relate to your other ex.

zeon Wrote:We surveyed 100 people to see if im ment to be with you and the survey said

EH EH X

You're going to have to explain this too me lol the eh eh X part.

She is an ex for a reason. I'm finding who I truly am.

I ended up exploding at her (I feel bad for that) and havent heard from her sense. And yes Dfiant i did tell her she is a hindrance, she did not like that at all.

Ugh, I've gotten so tired of christian people saying things like "give it to god" and "just pray about it". I don't have a problem with faith, but we live in a physical world with physical problems that have to be dealt with, and I have a lot of bad experience in NOT dealing with them.

If you feel like you are becoming more aware of who you are, then you are definitely making progress in one or more parts of your life. Don't let anyone start making you doubt yourself. Once you've got your own feelings and desires sorted out then you can get a real start on building a life that you will be happy living.

As for the exes, they are BOTH exes for a reason, right? It's fine to maintain some friendship and contact, but I've learned to keep my distance. It's all too easy to get sucked back in, or to have someone you care about and have a connection to influence your decisions. Be yourself, stand your ground, and show them that you knew what was best for you by living a full and happy life.

Ken051 Wrote:You're going to have to explain this too me lol the eh eh X part.

She is an ex for a reason. I'm finding who I truly am.

I ended up exploding at her (I feel bad for that) and havent heard from her sense. And yes Dfiant i did tell her she is a hindrance, she did not like that at all.

There is a show called family fortunes here in the UK when people say no to something at times we quote the gameshow catchphrase which means NO lol

nfisher1226 Wrote:Ugh, I've gotten so tired of christian people saying things like "give it to god" and "just pray about it". I don't have a problem with faith, but we live in a physical world with physical problems that have to be dealt with, and I have a lot of bad experience in NOT dealing with them.

If you feel like you are becoming more aware of who you are, then you are definitely making progress in one or more parts of your life. Don't let anyone start making you doubt yourself. Once you've got your own feelings and desires sorted out then you can get a real start on building a life that you will be happy living.

As for the exes, they are BOTH exes for a reason, right? It's fine to maintain some friendship and contact, but I've learned to keep my distance. It's all too easy to get sucked back in, or to have someone you care about and have a connection to influence your decisions. Be yourself, stand your ground, and show them that you knew what was best for you by living a full and happy life.

Amen to that (yes pun intended lol) one thing I keep telling this girl when she pushes faith is this. I do believe in God, but I have been through alot of things in my life that are essential life skills. She comes back with if God puts me in a situation He will give me the tools to make it through it. I always point this out to her its like having a concert tomorrow and you have never picked up a guitar only read about it. You are not going to fair well. But she sticks to the whole God will give me the right tools....this girl is really sheltered and I dont want to see her get hurt in the real world, even though she thinks this town is the "real" world...Leading into the other part this town is giving me doubts, only 7 people know that I am having sexual confusion. On a day to day basis I keep finding that I find men attractive. I dont know how to explain this feeling of relief I have once I came out to myself. I know most of you do, but this town is forcing me to keep the straight mask on and those times when I can take off the false mask it is like heaven....
Girl A keeps trying to suck me back in, and my straight mask plays along when my inner self is screaming NO NOT AGAIN. I keep telling her I am leaving, and she keeps saying she wants to be friends but I know she wants more...I am trying to stand my ground but my inner self has never seen the light so it has no armor to protect it.

*facepalm* I should have recognized that Zeon....

You're right. A lot of us have been through those exact feelings.

Myself, coming out involved admitting it to myself and accepting it. Telling others has been easier in comparison. I don't know why, but I struggled with the notion of whether or not I was really having these feelings for years, but in the end had to admit I had always been attracted to men and always would be. Life is *so* much better now.