Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do???
Thanks for all the comments, I replied to a few but they are pending approval.

After a certain number of posts will they post instantly?

reaper Wrote:Thanks for all the comments, I replied to a few but they are pending approval.

After a certain number of posts will they post instantly?

Reaper once you've reached 50 messages, your post no longer require approval, plus you will be able to use the many other fun and creative tools. You can speed up the waiting if you post anything as many times as you want, in the WORD GAMES section of the forums!

Congratulations reaper, you've reached 50 messages!!

LEANDRONJ Wrote:Congratulations reaper, you've reached 50 messages!!

Thanks man, they were all quality posts as well.

Healthy BDSM is all about the communication. If you two are not sitting down and talking about sex before you engage in the activity then something is wrong.

Vanilla can work on the 'assumptions' level, BDSM just doesn't work that way, there has to be a major level of trust and both parties need to know the limits of other.

It would appear you two do talk, do real communication. This is a question you need to bring up with him. you may find he may be willing to engage in non-kink activities with you.

LEANDRONJ Wrote:The only way for sure if it will work for you is to just try it! if it doesn't work then so beat it, there is your answer; no reason to feel guilty about it. The only thing you must be aware of, even if you are sure you are not at risk, is to ALWAYS....ALWAYS:

WEAR A CONDOM,

DO NOT SWALLOW ANY BODILY FLUIDS,

DON'T COME IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE'S BLOOD,

GET TO KNOW YOUR BDS&M BUDDY VERY WELL!!

And one more thing! just because something feels right it doesn't always guarantee it will turn out alright, or may even be the right thing for you! just saying.

I hear you, but sometimes you have to just live and learn. It's possible I could go forward and then realize it wasn't a great idea, or I could not do anything and risk missing what might be a good experience.

The good thing is time isn't an issue. I'll see how things unfold and go from their. I'll see him in a few days and if the opportunity presents itself maybe I'll float the idea.

I'll also respond to a few pms I got now that I can when I'm home.

If that's you in your avatar, *I* would seriously be tempted to tie you down too! Smile

I don't see why not as long as you're following the SSC. It applies to more than just BDSM, yeah? And in this case, is something you really should keep into account. (ie: condoms, etc. You may not be a spring chicken, but are you really ready to die for this experience?)

Since you're not really out, and you're not looking for something long term, your play buddy sounds like a good option. Especially if he feels the same considering no strings, et al.

I don't know if you're topping or bottoming in these interactions, but I would suggest you make -sure- they wouldn't develop an attachment (or you won't) if it goes there. Often, those into BDSM, and especially D/s, the sex can be especially intense. It can cause an almost "addiction/obsession" like response in some.

Good luck!

((and yup.... I agree with borg. Very nice av.))

Borg69 Wrote:If that's you in your avatar, *I* would seriously be tempted to tie you down too! Smile
Inorite!?

Virge Wrote:What's your ordeal, marine? Sounds to me like you're skeered. Hahahhahaha!

Stop trying to analyze the whole thing to hell and back. Just jump in and let it happen. Think on your feet. Nothing you are trying to plan out now has any relationship to what will happen.

All of this is very true!

Borg69 Wrote:If that's you in your avatar, *I* would seriously be tempted to tie you down too! Smile

Haha, sounds fun. My avi is me. I've tried to put in a few different ones, but that was the only one that would go through. I'll mess with this more.