Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do?
My oh my Darius! That's quite a lot to digest! You seem to be an expert nearly on the subject! I will certainly look into these options, I guess I should discuss some of them with her. We certainly love each other, but the fact we both want other sexual outlets cause us strife. Thank you so much for your inight!

It's great that you are confident about your bisexuality. Some people just can't figure out are they straight or are they gay. Worse, some claim to be bi just because they cannot accept themselves being gay.

Anyway, I understand that gay and straight sex are different types of sex. However though, in your situation, simply said, isn't that just like you desire sex from another person if you were just straight or just gay? Complicated for sure. But think about your girlfriend. Is sex big enough to jeopardize a relationship?

Curious question: What if you are in a relationship with a man? Would you think about having sex with a woman the way you fantasize about sex with men now?

Bisexuality is sure to be the most interesting and complicated out of all the sexual preference.