Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with Rum?
[Image: e7d.gif]
Y'all some pansies, come to the islands, we'll get you well and fucked up xD

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6IUeCEXks16oaDEezZe5...xGjfyNinxQ] - a lot of Tourists faint after coming here and drinking this :0

[Image: BLACK-JAMAICAN-RUM.jpg] - This might destroy your life lol

A typical combo would be like Rum and Red bull, Rum and Double D 40, just some off the wall shit xD

Mix it with Red bull Boe-In... It'll give you some serious wings xD

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:... a shot of cola to a glass of rum,
A shot of pear or peach juice instead of the cola...

Cuba Libre (cola...) --> white rum, cola, a little of lime juice, garnished with lime.

Mojito --> shake and destroy (lol) mint, lime, brown sugar and ice, then add rum and soda.

Daiquiri --> rum, lime juice and shyrup. With the Daiquiri you can do many things with the fruits, strawberry, peach etc.

But there are many other cocktails, like the Pinacolada, Caipirinha... Catsmiley Shakin

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Seriously you would drive thousands of miles to have a drink with me - What a sweet thought....

Sure anyone wants to show up here I got extra glasses....Xyxthumbs

Now if you had extra ASSES...Hubba-hubba-smiley...Instead of GLASSES, I just might fluff me feathers.....

Put in on a pile and set it on fire. Do not make me put Catholic guilt on you again

Set it on fire? IDK is alcohol flammable or inflammable? :tongue:

Well I wouldn't know, why don't you wave a lighter next to it with your face reaaaaaaally close and find out?

:tongue:

I'm not an alchemist like you are.... I only drink the stuff, I don't run experiments on it....

Not true, even drinking it begins a process of pure chemistry

slowly transforming Ethanol into acetaldehyde, L-Lactate, Piruvate and eventually Carbon Dioxide :tongue:

Oy!

(Such a wonderful yiddish word! 2 letters, 3000 meanings.... )

Anyhow, I ramble, prerogitive of the elderly....

If you danced with it, would that be the rum-ba?, :biggrin:

Just asking

Rum and Dr. Pepper
Rum pancakes
Rum and cocoanut water
Rum and banana smoothie
or make up a drinking game to play with friends like "take a shot every time someone drops a f-bomb in a Quentin Tarantino film" :biggrin: