Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to expect?
So I'm still a virgin and I've always wondered what it's going to be like when I first bottom how should I prepare and what should I expect from the first experience? I admit I've stuck a few fingers up there it felt....well I can't put it into words mostly good I guess but what does the real thing feel like?

OMG------- You didnt just post that!!!!!! But just curious how many fingers did you use?

With a gentle and caring partner it can be one of the best life experiences. Just use a lot of lubrication, relax and the most important - do it with someone you really care about.

austin Wrote:OMG------- You didnt just post that!!!!!! But just curious how many fingers did you use?

I could only manage 3

Never been on the receiving end, but someone I know described it as very intense pleasure with just a hint of pain.

It's a great experience as long as your partner is gentle and patient. Lots of lube will help lots especially if your lucky guy is well-endowed. By the way 3 is a big start, haha. With that being said you should be fine in the future.

Welcome to the forum MattR.

I see you've found the post a new topic button Rofl

ObW
X

For your first time don't just go at it. Get in the mood, lots of kissing and touching. Suck him for a long time and maybe while sucking get him to finger you. As others have said lube is very important, you're going to be tight and lube will help enormously. Try not to pick a guy with a huge cock as I did, someone told me if you go for huge cocks first it'll stretch you so you can always easily take them. This was a lie!

And don't go for any weird positions (cowboy, on your back, on your side), doggy style is perfect. I mean if he wants to and you're ok with a different position, go for it. But doggy is best for your first time.

A nice average cock, lots of lube and when he goes to enter you make sure he goes in nice and slowly. I'm not talking 5 minutes here, but if he takes at least 30 seconds to push in that's fine. Some take longer, but be in control. If it hurts tell/show him and make him stop however far into you he is and then when you relax again he can start pushing in again.

Sex can be absolutely mind blowing, but at some point it will hurt. So don't let anyone say it won't. But it's the kind of pain you'll like. I actually like it when it hurts but that's just me. Just nice slow thrusts into you should take you to heaven, it'll hurt the faster he goes at you. So as he's about to cum most guys go 100 thrusts per second, so just grit your teeth and enjoy the ride.

But above all just have fun, you'll look back at your first time and wonder what all the fuss was about.