Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to look for?
Okay, so I am still curious and unsure of my sexuality. I'm still on a journey. So here is my question. The term "gaydar" is out there. But if I were ever to become attracted to another guy, how would I know his sexuality? I know that may seem like a stupid question :redface: but I don't want to act in a way (like flirting whatev) and then make a huge ass of myself and feel horrible to find that he is straight or however that may be interpreted...

Hehe, I think that's a problem that probably everybody has.

I find the easiest way to hit on a girl is at a gay-club or a gay event. It's not a 100%, since many straight people hang out with gay people in my country, and about 25% of the people at the gay-club is straight and just clubbing there because it's an awesome place. The gay people are more considerate, more friendly, and not as violent as straight people, and many straight people like that. A lot of straight people have also told me that they go clubbing there because they like the music there.
Although almost every girl I find hot is straight, because it so happens that my type is very straight-looking.

But yeah, there's no perfect way to know.

And also, a gay-dar can't be taught, it has to be something that you evolve with yourself. I have a really good gay-dar concerning guys, but not a very good one concerning girls, which doesn't help me at all. Although I can sometimes know if a girl is straight or not because if I find her incredibly hot, then she's most likely straight, seeing what my type is.

I'm reading a book called Born Gay by Glenn Wilson and Qazi Rahman. It is interesting.
Gays consist only less than 3% of normal population so it is very hard to pick up from a normal population. That explained the times I made fool of myself too. Just go to gay clubs, gay groups and gay bars. Also both this book and biopsychology I'm studying suggested sex orientation is not something chosen. It is determined by the age of 10. But yeah. Feel free to explore.

It's really easier to tell about yourself first, then if they are gay too, then they can relate to you and flirt with you... rather than the other way round. You are always free to tell about your personal circumstances to anyone you choose. But it would be more tricky asking them if they were gay. Tell them, then ice broken, right?

princealbertofb Wrote:It's really easier to tell about yourself first, then if they are gay too, then they can relate to you and flirt with you... rather than the other way round. You are always free to tell about your personal circumstances to anyone you choose. But it would be more tricky asking them if they were gay. Tell them, then ice broken, right?
Wow.
Really can't beleave i never thought of that.:eek:
Not that i ever think i'd use that method. Not brave enough.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so