Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What too do when butt itches in public?
OKAY, this is funny but serious at the same time. I faced this dillema today. I was scared and worried lol. We have ALL been there, u get a random itch on your butt in public...what to do? scratch it and act like nothing happened...go to the bathroom and scratch it there...lean up against a wall and rub your butt on it like a bear???WHAT DO YOU GUYS DOO LOL!

Grab a person and start rubbing against them :p

Best on the guys, not so much on the older women…and the village minister didn’t take kindly to it :biggrin:

People think I'm overly affectionate lol

Jovial Wrote:Grab a person and start rubbing against them :p

Best on the guys, not so much on the older women…and the village minister didn’t take kindly to it :biggrin:

People think I'm overly affectionate lol

Wow jovi, you are one adventure seeker!!! that sounds crazy haha! Well folks, im dan reporting live to you from jovis house. Back to you Ron.

I just scratch. You do have to fight the urge to smell your hand.

hank Wrote:I just scratch. You do have to fight the urge to smell your hand.

Very very true, you always wanna know if it smells bad. Sorry I was picturing this in my head...smelling the hand...eww...just got a terrible feeling in my stomach....YUCK OMG...maybe this thread was a bad idea

I scratch it and move along....

East Wrote:I scratch it and move along....

Trooper. Well done.

Same if I have itchy balls, scratch them and relish the looks of disbelief

hank Wrote:I just scratch. You do have to fight the urge to smell your hand.

Really? So how are you going to know if you dug too deep? Riddle me that Wink

dfiant Wrote:Really? So how are you going to know if you dug too deep? Riddle me that Wink

You have to practice the non chalant sniff, may be difficult to do butpractice pays off.

The best way to scratch your ass or testicals is have somebody else do it for you. Cast smug smiles at all onlookers, as if to say, "yeah I have a boy for that."