Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns us on, as the double millenium moves on...
Here's a video I found of a study and survey which was made on what people find attractive in a male around the world. Of course this is an average and gives you the top LIKES, of course, which doesn't mean that you have to be within those norms. Now, who would want to look exactly like every other man on earth? Boring, no?

This is interesting nonetheless...
And oh, by the way, I'm back. :biggrin:

All I see is pretty guys...(that wasn't a complaint)

True for US, Mexico and Brazil...seems nothing has changed

dunno about the rest
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Yes, I should feel thwarted by the fact that they didn't even try to place French male favourites, but I'm guessing we'd be a cross between British and Italian, veering towards the Spanish... haha.

Yes, all of the models were easy on the eye, but wasn't that the whole idea of this video?

The guy they picked for america though.... Lumberjacks don't have ponytails.

That Italian dude though!

I will never understand the south east asian love of "emo-boys" fashion. A male fashion trend that actively seeks to supress masculinity.... I don't get it.

Also worth noting that the word "Briton" is derived from the celtic for "tattooed people." Looks like we're going back to our roots.

could somebody post this thing as a link, not flash?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

As a fan of Korean music, I can definitely attest to the truth they said for South Korea. 99% of the guys in music videos look so much like that.

meridannight Wrote:could somebody post this thing as a link, not flash?

Double millennium?