Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you off?
[SIZE="4"]I think I posted this thread before, but I cant find it. So here it goes again.

Say you are dating a guy/girl who you feel is appropriate and may be the one to get to know in a more personal way......and everything seems to be going good.......

But then they do something to completely "turn you off" on them.

Besides cheating on you......what would it be, that would turn you off to such an extent, to break it off with that person?[/SIZE]

[Image: breaking-up.jpg]

violence Sad

Jealousy and disrespectfulness.

I do not like attitude, posturing.

I am not impressed by expensive clothes nor those that inhabit them.

I do not care for brash individuals.

Let's sit down and talk about art or literature. Take me to a French restaurant or a cozy, Irish pub and we can get to know one another.

[Image: tumblr_mcd2ubsl4K1r4t7nto1_500.gif]

- Liars
- anyone like Lebron
- no offence to anyone, but people that don't know enough about the world, or life to have a normal conversation about a multitude of topics
- people that don't have any motivation in life and have no desires

Cruelty, especially to animals or otherwise someone they think they can get away with it as that shows me a true part of themselves that demands to be expressed when possible. And it's much worse if they actually find enjoyment in it (and I've heard of a guy who kicked a puppy and laughed about it after who was confused and angry when everyone suddenly hated him).

Women
straight men
Married men
75% of gay men
Violence
And generally shit people u.u

It might be minor and weird, but pickyness in food is a turn off for me. I really love eating lots of different cuisines and it sort of annoys me that some people are really picky. Although, I know that some people are picky for maybe medical reasons or that taste is a subjective matter, so no offense If this does offend some people, sorry. Sad Anyways, I would like to be able to share good food with people and also cook fro each other.

I was getting close to someone recently, but out of the blue his behaviour changed and suddenly he was entirely too nice. That might sound odd, but it was almost fake as if he lacked confidence in the situation in general. I just want people to be themselves all the time.

I probably wouldn't be too keen on the puppy kicker Pix mentioned either.

Violent tendencies, manipulative behaviors, co-dependency (cowtowing and bending over backwards to appease - grr).

This includes puppy kicking and other cruelties as mentioned above.