very bad hygiene
heavy drinking
clingyness
stupidity
predictable
dull
unimaginitive
vilekyle

Immaturity, co-dependency/clingyness, and jealousy (unhealthy amounts) are the most important turn-offs for me.

Tops.
Shadiness.
Close friendship with exes.
Dressing in drag (no offense to the rupaul fans).
Inability to speak English properly.
Immaturity.
And lack of money. Now, before I get crucified. I went on a few dates with this guy. Went out and had a good time on the first date...I paid. Second date, he asks me to go get dinner with him. He was running low on cash, so he suggested a diner. No problem. Comes time for the check and his credit card gets declined and he has no cash. I picked up the tab.

I'm not a spoiled bitch and don't look down on people not as fortunate as I am. However. Don't ask someone out (to a diner) and not be able to pay a 21.00 bill. It's not a 4 or 5 star restaurant.

Putting others down, Being to clingy (It is nice to be somewhat but not to the point where they get angry cause you can't talk everyday), Intolerance (You respect my beliefs I will respect yours and will not force them upon you), Heavy drinking all the time (I mean partying is ok but I have seen way to many people get hooked on the stuff and it runs in my family)

Pretty much I am an understanding guy and try to give those the benifit of the doubt and work through things.

Joshular Wrote:Women
straight men
Married men
75% of gay men
Violence
And generally shit people u.u

Oops. most people are included, haha.

Matt Wrote:Close friendship with exes.

May I ask why? I mean, I get how it can make you uncomfortable if it's too close a friendship, but would it really be a dealbreaker to you?

I've had so many arguments with guys about my very vlose friendship with my ex.. yet I feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Plenty of things about someone I just met would turn me off enough not to pursue a relationship. However, to address the question in the OP, I'll just focus on when there is a relationship.

In that case, there are only three things I consider unforgivable:

1. Infidelity
2. Abuse, physical or otherwise, against me or anyone close to either of us, including pets.
3. Possibly addiction, although if my partner was serious about cleaning up and staying off the stuff, I would be willing to forgive.

Gurl, let me tell you;

> Men....MeN....MEN!! .... who act like I'm not good enough to even inhale because my exhale is full of glitters.

> The inability to take control.
I don't mean like carry my High Yella ass over his shoulder after clobbering me upside the head and having his way with me-control, but just being unable to be firm, resolute, a little dominant. Not a dictator though, cause gurl, I'm a control freak!

> Violence, unless it's in a life or death situation, but generally it's a turn off... I just can't stand it emotionally...

>People who go out of their way to put someone down. No Sis...

> Bad or none existent hygiene. Sorry, but I just need for this to be so... like really, let's keep it cute hunni.

I can't think of a whole list :p .

Drama queens, clinginess, tempers, excessive drinking or addiction, Twihards, bigotry, superiority complexes, unwillingness to explore new things, immaturity (as opposed to goofiness), jealousy, lack of trust, lack of respect, lack of humor, mismatched interests in music, political/religious fanatics, sports fans, and just overall creepiness.

VileKyle Wrote:Drama queens, clinginess, tempers, excessive drinking or addiction, Twihards, bigotry, superiority complexes, unwillingness to explore new things, immaturity (as opposed to goofiness), jealousy, lack of trust, lack of respect, lack of humor, mismatched interests in music, political/religious fanatics, sports fans, and just overall creepiness.

Dang, Anything else?

Why don't you just say you hate me then!!
:crying-and-sorry-li :crying-and-sorry-li

I kid Horse Dick Kyle, you know I lubs you :p

But I wanna know who said you can be turned off by anything when you've got me! Just wait till we get home, oooo that couch is so gonna be calling your name mr! Msn-slapping

Hands-make-heart