Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you off?
The hell are you talking about, Sylph? You know I can't resist your feminine wiles. I'd ignore a few things on that list for you Smile

VileKyle Wrote:The hell are you talking about, Sylph? You know I can't resist your feminine wiles. I'd ignore a few things on that list for you Smile

Don't you!--

You sweet talker you! Don't say that unless you can back it up!
*poses like Andrej*
[Image: 110414AndrejPejic.jpg]

Sheep

Sylph Wrote:Gurl, let me tell you;

> Men....MeN....MEN!! .... who act like I'm not good enough to even inhale because my exhale is full of glitters.

> The inability to take control.
I don't mean like carry my High Yella ass over his shoulder after clobbering me upside the head and having his way with me-control, but just being unable to be firm, resolute, a little dominant. Not a dictator though, cause gurl, I'm a control freak!

> Violence, unless it's in a life or death situation, but generally it's a turn off... I just can't stand it emotionally...

>People who go out of their way to put someone down. No Sis...

> Bad or none existent hygiene. Sorry, but I just need for this to be so... like really, let's keep it cute hunni.

I can't think of a whole list :p .

So, in other words, you hate yourself.
Rofl

VileKyle Wrote:Drama queens, clinginess, tempers, excessive drinking or addiction, Twihards, bigotry, superiority complexes, unwillingness to explore new things, immaturity (as opposed to goofiness), jealousy, lack of trust, lack of respect, lack of humor, mismatched interests in music, political/religious fanatics, sports fans, and just overall creepiness.

So, everybody in general, huh?
Although I dont know what a Twihard is.

Rofl

MisterTinkles Wrote:So, everybody in general, huh?
Although I dont know what a Twihard is.

Rofl

In varying levels of dislike, yes. Some people have surprisingly made it through those limitations though. Imagine that!

And also: Twihard

Waylon777 Wrote:It might be minor and weird, but pickyness in food is a turn off for me. I really love eating lots of different cuisines and it sort of annoys me that some people are really picky. Although, I know that some people are picky for maybe medical reasons or that taste is a subjective matter, so no offense If this does offend some people, sorry. Sad Anyways, I would like to be able to share good food with people and also cook fro each other.

Don't worry you're not alone! I get annoyed with people who are too picky with food, and I'm not even gonna pretend to not mean offence xD I totally meant to offend.

I know I have some foods I don't like (alfalfa sprouts) but if you're going to go to a restaurant and give a ridiculously complicated order that pretty much skip out half the ingredients just because "I don't like them" I will get very cross with you.

Evan Wrote:May I ask why? I mean, I get how it can make you uncomfortable if it's too close a friendship, but would it really be a dealbreaker to you?

I've had so many arguments with guys about my very vlose friendship with my ex.. yet I feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong.

From my perspective, nothing. I consider it a good sign when a person remains friends with at least some exes, it shows a sign of maturely working things out even when they don't work out as planned.

That said, I'm told the origin of the phrase "dyke drama" came about because of drama started over lesbians becoming lover with friends and remaining friends with them after which incited jealousy in the next friend in their circle who became her girlfriend. Thankfully, this has been an almost nonexistent issue for me.

And as for straight guys I've noticed that they often feel "disrespected" or some such if a woman he's with talks to a guy friend. While I have more than one guess for why this is the one I consider most likely to be true (at least in general) is that he assumes EVERY guy sees her as a sexual object and therefore is flirting with her by talking to her, and her being friendly back comes off to him as she's ok with the other guy coming onto her right in front of him (one reason I think this is females have told me of guys calling them "sluts" for doing this). I think this might also be true among at least some gay males, they assume any contact with men, especially men willing to have sex with men, is just "trouble waiting to happen" because it's "only a matter of time" before they're getting it on. Therefore if you're friends with exes then you're still having "breakup sex" (or at least you'll be tempted to call them during a fight and they'll seduce you back).

VileKyle Wrote:And also: Twihard

REALLY?????!!!!!
You GOTTA be shittin me!!!!!
OMFG!!!! The human race IS DOOMED!!!
[Image: 1080132_e64a_1024x2000.jpg]

Lilitu Wrote:Don't worry you're not alone! I get annoyed with people who are too picky with food, and I'm not even gonna pretend to not mean offence xD I totally meant to offend.

I know I have some foods I don't like (alfalfa sprouts) but if you're going to go to a restaurant and give a ridiculously complicated order that pretty much skip out half the ingredients just because "I don't like them" I will get very cross with you.

My friend hates veggies....claims he is "allergic" to all veggies.
So when we order hamburgers or anything that comes with veggies.....he's got it down to a science.

He simply orders it with "no veggies".

Yet he eats potatoes, but apparently they ARENT vegetables!!!!

Well, this from someone who thinks eggs are "dairy" and not meat.
Rofl

MisterTinkles Wrote:So, in other words, you hate yourself.
Rofl

Suck my Cockiness and like my Pussuasion.

Msn-slapping