Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you off the quickest?
unauthorized touching, misbehavior, the attempt to control me,

fenris Wrote:unauthorized touching, misbehavior, the attempt to control me,

I don't think I would have many issues with the first one. lol

Quickest thing that turns me off is starting to talk about sex and positions, if I am a top or bottom...things like that...for me the first couple of times need to be kinda romantic or else I'll be pushed away.

BigCub Wrote:... behave that will turn you off to him the fastest?
treat other people rude.

sooner or later it will be your turn, he will treat you bad too.

Niltra Wrote:Quickest thing that turns me off is starting to talk about sex and positions, if I am a top or bottom...things like that...for me the first couple of times need to be kinda romantic or else I'll be pushed away.

THIS & bad hygiene.

Many of you have talked about bad hygiene or body odors, but those are things that can be easily & quickly fixed. Bad attitudes, arrogance, rudeness or misbehavior is not so easily or quickly fixed

Rotten teeth.

BigCub Wrote:Many of you have talked about bad hygiene or body odors, but those are things that can be easily & quickly fixed. Bad attitudes, arrogance, rudeness or misbehavior is not so easily or quickly fixed

Lol the point is you should never leave your house or attempt to talk to someone smelling like a brew of garbage.

myapple Wrote:Lol the point is you should never leave your house or attempt to talk to someone smelling like a brew of garbage.

I agree, however would you completely disregard a guy who is very attractive in your eyes, has an awesome personality, killer smile & a warm heart just because he didn't happen to bathe that day? You may be missing out on the man of your dream, the one who will make you happy for the whole of your life, all because of a little smell that can be easily washed away.

being and ass