Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you off the quickest?
ESLteacher Wrote:Femmy voice

I agree with this as well, fem voice & "gay accent" as well as feminine behavior

BigCub Wrote:I agree, however would you completely disregard a guy who is very attractive in your eyes, has an awesome personality, killer smile & a warm heart just because he didn't happen to bathe that day? You may be missing out on the man of your dream, the one who will make you happy for the whole of your life, all because of a little smell that can be easily washed away.

If he isn't cleann and hygenic then he certainly isn't the man of my dreams...never dreamt of an awesome guy that smells likie shit. Definate deal breaker

Turn offs are clingy personality, bitchy personality, laziness, negativity, jealousy,
enviousness, drama queens, and a believer of any form of Christianity. Roflmao

azulai Wrote:Turn offs are clingy personality, bitchy personality, laziness, negativity, jealousy,

God bless you Wink

dfiant Wrote:If he isn't cleann and hygenic then he certainly isn't the man of my dreams...never dreamt of an awesome guy that smells likie shit. Definate deal breaker

But he can bathe and within less than 30 mins he will be clean & hygienic.

So if you met a guy who was the sexiest man you ever met & he baths 4 times a day, brushes his teeth 5 times a day & washes his hands non stop. However is arrogant, self righteous, condescending, immature, heavy drinker & drug user, looks down his nose at anyone who doesn't wear designer clothing or buys designer hair products.

Would you consider dating a guy like that over one who is very attractive, awesome personality, sweet, caring, considerate, generous & share all things in common with you, but just happen to smell a little bit?

azulai Wrote:Turn offs are clingy personality, bitchy personality, laziness, negativity, jealousy,

Don't ever come to the south. A large number of us gay southerners are Christians

BigCub Wrote:But he can bathe and within less than 30 mins he will be clean & hygienic.

But he can take better care of his hygiene in th first place.

Quote:So if you met a guy who was the sexiest man you ever met & he baths 4 times a day, brushes his teeth 5 times a day & washes his hands non stop. However is arrogant, self righteous, condescending, immature, heavy drinker & drug user, looks down his nose at anyone who doesn't wear designer clothing or buys designer hair products.

Absolutely not. I am gay so I don't date C***s

Quote:Would you consider dating a guy like that over one who is very attractive, awesome personality, sweet, caring, considerate, generous & share all things in common with you, but just happen to smell a little bit?

Absolutely not. If I can look after my personal hygiene and always present myself the best I possibly can 24/7, even after working my guts out hard at work, then expect the same in return. Takes 10 mintes to have a shower, shave and splash on a little deodorant.

dfiant Wrote:But he can take better care of his hygiene in th first place.

Absolutely not. I am gay so I don't date C***s

Absolutely not. If I can look after my personal hygiene and always present myself the best I possibly can 24/7, even after working my guts out hard at work, then expect the same in return. Takes 10 mintes to have a shower, shave and splash on a little deodorant.

Just seems a bit shallow to me to completely disregard a guy over something so easily, quickly & cheaply changed. You could very well be missing out on the best thing that could have ever happen to you but wouldn't all because you were to shallow to overlook such a small minor thing that can be changed or fixed so easily

If he is too clingy or plays the victim , I am out the door and gone faster than you can blink.
I know it sounds harsh , but that is just me.

BigCub Wrote:Just seems a bit shallow to me to completely disregard a guy over something so easily, quickly & cheaply changed. You could very well be missing out on the best thing that could have ever happen to you but wouldn't all because you were to shallow to overlook such a small minor thing that can be changed or fixed so easily

Like I said, if I can take care of my own hygiene I don't see why ther is a problem with expecting my man to be the the same. It can be even more quickly avoided then fixed.
Aas far as I am concerned I am missing out on absoluetly nothing and have missed out on absolutely nothing in the past.

I persoanlly think a shallow person is one that questions agressively and displays contempt and disrepect for another person preference...

I'm just saying Wink