Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you on?
For me, it's men 40+ with blue eyes and gray, blonde or brown hair. I find myself attracted to a ton of older men. Like, I literally see at least one who I am sexually attracted to every time I go out.

For me, I prefer my men to be a bit imperfect, because I'm a bit imperfect. That's what turns me on.

What turns me on, when it comes to men?

Intelligence, humor, superb hygiene, financial independence, mental stability, self-respect, a splash of well-deserved arrogance, swag, an amazing smile, and warm eyes.

Gurl, dat boi had betta have him a Mandingo hunni and know how to fight the tribal war! Amen Sheep

He need to have da cush on deck gurl, he need to know how to circumnavigate and pilot this ass bitch!

Lol.

In addition to those things;

»A sense of Humour
»Respectful
»Loyalty
»Honesty
»Real
»Charismatic

I'm really not too fussy, just someone who is over all good, and takes care of themselves and tries to just live life happily and out there Smile .

Ain't got no Fishy Pussy ass time for negative Nancy games. My life is too short :/

Loveya

As a side note to my first sentence, I heard this guy have this song as his Ringtone...appearantly, he likes big dicks...

I'm turned on by a switch.

Oh you can take that to mean anything you want

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm turned on by a switch.

punny. yeah.

What turns me on?

>Blonde/brown hair, blue/chrysoberyl eyes
>Some muscle definition
>Broad shoulders (God yes)
>A sense of dry, dark, insulting humor
>Intelligent, witty, scheming, calculating
>Sadistic
>Honest, but not too honest
>A pretty face
>Aggressive
>Arrogant
>Scarred/Vulnerable
>Older than me, but not any older than 3/4 of twice my age.

Arkansota Wrote:For me, it's men 40+ with blue eyes and gray, blonde or brown hair. I find myself attracted to a ton of older men. Like, I literally see at least one who I am sexually attracted to every time I go out.

For me, I prefer my men to be a bit imperfect, because I'm a bit imperfect. That's what turns me on.

Hey there!
I'm debating on how to answer you.
I guess if we're strictly talking about what turns me on ( not dating) , it would be 30+ guys. I find older guys alot hotter.

-Hairy body
-Body type can rage from chubby to normal ( I don't like them too jacked cuz I get insecure lols)
-Beards. Beards turn me on. Alot.
- A guy that likes to top but sometimes don't mind being tied up from time to time.
- A little bit jealousy is sorta cute...same with possessiveness. Nice in small doses...not good when it comes in big doses.
-A guy who likes books or who likes to read( intellgience can be sexy..esp in older guys)
- A little salt and pepper isn't bad but I don't necessarily look for it.
- Brunettes are cute , black hair is nice.. blonde is cool
- Blue eyes..omg blue eyes, dem gorgeous color. Green isn't bad either!
-They can be bald really...if they look good with bald.

So..to summarize it...bears and daddies Big Grin

Arkansota, you should watch bearcity... and bearcity 2. Just saying....Also, i understand how you feel..Everytime I go out...sigh...dem stroller meats.

A good smile and a geeky personality. That pretty much covers it.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm turned on by a switch.

Something like this?

Has to be certifiably non-nonsensical and a comic to boot :biggrin:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)