Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you on?
A combination of brains and balls. Two guys with IQ's of 160 can have a lot of fun if they are not hung up on money. I traveled over Europe, Africa and South America without a penny. It's fun to travel dead broke. You really find out what kind of a man you are and what you will do to survive.

I often was breathless and utterly exhausted but I survived. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That is a fact, not an incoherent statement by an old gay moron.

There are 2 kinds of lives. Lives for the timid or those of us who want to accept a dare or a risk.
Timid people consider fearless people to be incoherent. I consider the timid to be guys with no balls. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Hope that doesn't sound incoherent.

Okay, pertaining to my previous comment about being attracted to a ham sandwich as much as I'd be attracted to humans...
I remembered this amazing 5 minute doodle I BSed a few years back! Some aquaintances that I sorta refer to as friends and I were all joking around, and someone said something about a "Sexy Tuna Sandwich" so I drew it eue I lost the picture since, but I'm half tempted to draw a sexy ham sandwich now!
*running on like, 3-4 hours of sleep*
|D

In other news, Tom Hiddleston is still a sexy beast.

*chugs coffee*
Big Grin

I prefer older men - men between the ages of 40 and 55 - currently, this is bound to go up the older I get. Granted that ain't older than me since I'm 47.

Physically: I think my 'ideal' hawtness factor is definitely muscly fat.

For your edification and hopefully your enjoyment, a few examples:

[Image: ngbbs4bcbb772d38cc.jpg]
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/21060000/ngb...2d38cc.jpg
[Image: bear2.jpg]
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_awACeqK1Eg0/SM.../bear2.jpg

Please to note these men eat, they eat well and they ain't on no special low carb, high protein diet and doing extra cardio workouts to make their abs pop out from anorexia... These men are 'healthy' Wink

I also like my men taller than me, my first four partners ranged from 6'3" to 6'6". The last two were shorter than me.

Personality wise, I tend to fall for large egos and very dominant personalities - usually very selfish personalities... So I guess there is a super attractiveness there which as harmful as it is I still keep falling for.

I do find dominance in a man to be attractive...

Oh an yeah, still can turn me on with a switch... Well a switch in the right hands turns me on ;-)