Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns you on?
Cheekbones,yum. Cool

I get turned on to guys who are athletic much like myself. It's a big turn on to be watched when having sex with other guys. It's fun whenever I get caught masturbating..I am naked whenever, enjoy doing house work along with the yard work naked

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm turned on by a switch.

Oh you can take that to mean anything you want

[Image: turn_me_on_tshirts-rf2f70dcaacf24d449b1a...l3_512.jpg]

How many of these same threads we gonna do?

Just wonderin.

MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: turn_me_on_tshirts-rf2f70dcaacf24d449b1a...l3_512.jpg]

[Image: SimonBelmont2.gif]

My new Avatar BTW:tongue:

[Image: SimonBelmont2.gif]

GUUUUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL....

I will scratch your eyes out and leave you for dead, for those boots!!!!

Sword2

Though really nothing truly turns me on, at all, I do find myself attracted to plumper girls in corsets <3
Guys...well, right now they can all screw off. Guys around my age right now are all assholes, which might explain why I'm attracted to older, more intelligent men at the moment (Tom Hiddleston, you will be mine! lolool)
But that's more visual attraction, not really being turned on. I pretty much have the same sexual desire for men and women as I would from a ham sandwich if the erotica was written right. Yay for asexuality! Haha!

Just be a kind and empathetic person and I swear I'll follow you to the edge of the earth.

If he and I have a similar sense of humor too... that wouldn't hurt.

a smile and someone who can take my breath away. it's hard to describe but easily recognizable

A guy with an athletic build. Especially when their shirt is off. I love the v-shape of the torso from the broad shoulders to the narrow waste. I find that extremely sexy. That look makes me have lustful thoughts.

All said and done it's not what I look for in a man. Guys like that usually spend ungodly amount of time in the gym and can be very self centered. I want intelligence, someone who is funny and has similar interests.