Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of mobile phone do you own?
I own a I phone SE what do you own?
An eye for an eye

just a regular nokia .. i try not to overcomplicate with mobile phones ..

Huawei P9

I love my technology, but more importantly I love customer service and after sales service.

Apple - This is our phone, you must use this software and you can't use anything else other then the stuff we make for your phone and charge you more for it.

Samsung - Oh! you bought our phone and watch...that's nice.

Huawei - So far so good, I haven't had to contact them yet for any reason. Their dual lens camera is fantastic, the software is so stable, their wearables are comfortable and don't need a special band like the Samsung Gear S2, you can use any watch leather band and normal pins for the band. I can't find anything bad to say about Huawei

Samsung Galaxy S6, previously owned the 2 and 4. Always been a very reliable series of phones for me, and have done everything I could possibly want them to.

A simple Nokia dumb phone with service by T-Mobile. It's fine as a security link should something happen. I buy minutes as needed and it costs me about $25 per year.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm a dedicated Apple user

A Samsung Galaxy S6. I am an Android person...

deephiance Wrote:Huawei P9

I love my technology, but more importantly I love customer service and after sales service.

Apple - This is our phone, you must use this software and you can't use anything else other then the stuff we make for your phone and charge you more for it.

Samsung - Oh! you bought our phone and watch...that's nice.

Huawei - So far so good, I haven't had to contact them yet for any reason. Their dual lens camera is fantastic, the software is so stable, their wearables are comfortable and don't need a special band like the Samsung Gear S2, you can use any watch leather band and normal pins for the band. I can't find anything bad to say about Huawei

+1 for Huawei I've had issues with my Samsung phones and have moved away from them. One thing with android though, all phones should get the latest OS for at least 2 years but soany fall short. That's one thing I envy about apple even though I dislike iPhones.

S7 Edge....Android is my preferred OS.

Samsung galaxy ace3
Complete with chipped case, cracked screen and knock-off chinese battery.

I refuse to upgrade to a new phone they're all bigger. If it cant fit in my top pocket I don't want it.