Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of underwear do you wear?
princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe Sam's not talking about the jockstrap itself but the man who's in it and his...erm.. tool?
Hmm, maybe it's a trick of the camera angle, but those over-developed thighs do not look attractive :eek:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:If you turned Mr Jockstrap (damn he's muscled!! :tongue: ) around you'd also notice that there is nothing covering his arse!

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

Aussiebum Boxers for me, every time

[Image: aussiebums.jpg]

I wear boxer briefs, grey or white ones

Star Twister Wrote:[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

Aussiebum Boxers for me, every time

[Image: aussiebums.jpg]

When I'm out on the pull.. yes oh yes oh yes!!! Got 4 pairs of AussieBum Hipsters :tongue: (tighter boxers like those in the pic.. but mine are mainly black.. and a grey camo pair)

i wear nice boxer/brief things from h&m, nice n cheap n quite modern Tongue lol, but is it not uncomfortable for those people who go commando on a regular basis. i mean, do these people wear jeans?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:When I'm out on the pull.. yes oh yes oh yes!!! Got 4 pairs of AussieBum Hipsters :tongue: (tighter boxers like those in the pic.. but mine are mainly black.. and a grey camo pair)

I bought the seven deadly sins set, so have one for each day of the week Confusedmile:

For some reason I am wearing "GREED" at the moment !!

LOL

xxx

Star Twister Wrote:I bought the seven deadly sins set, so have one for each day of the week Confusedmile:

For some reason I am wearing "GREED" at the moment !!

LOL

xxx

Oh my.. did you get ALL the sins printed on too??? lol
I got one pair from the 7 Deadly Sins collection... although without the logo... would have probs got Lust if I did though Winknudge

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Oh my.. did you get ALL the sins printed on too??? lol
I got one pair from the 7 Deadly Sins collection... although without the logo... would have probs got Lust if I did though Winknudge

hehehehe

Yeah all 7

I got them direct from there website in Australia, for some reason there so much cheaper to buy from their website than even getting them from Ebay

Star Twister Wrote:hehehehe

Yeah all 7

I got them direct from there website in Australia, for some reason there so much cheaper to buy from their website than even getting them from Ebay

lol good man!

Yeh I noticed that they're cheaper buying direct. They're also VERY good at listening to their customers... after I cheekily asked for a few extra promo postcards to drool over and received the entire set of em!!! Winknudge

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol good man!

Yeh I noticed that they're cheaper buying direct. They're also VERY good at listening to their customers... after I cheekily asked for a few extra promo postcards to drool over and received the entire set of em!!! Winknudge

TART!!!!!!

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]