Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last DVD you bought?
starbelly Wrote:It's about a fundamentalist Mormon and his three wives living in Utah, and all the drama that encircles their lives basically. The characters are so well-drawn in it and the acting is superb— Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chloe Sevigny, and Ginnifer Goodwin are the lead actors. It was an HBO series, and for some reason HBO shows are so dang expensive to buy on DVD.

Thank you for letting me know. Smile I have found out the show is being shown on British TV.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Thank you for letting me know. Smile I have found out the show is being shown on British TV.

Oh, really?! Do watch it, it's great!

You guys had a series over in the UK called Hit & Miss that Chloe Sevigny also starred in, and I just watched that awhile back and really enjoyed it. She played a pre-op transsexual contract killer. It was enthralling!

starbelly Wrote:Oh, really?! Do watch it, it's great!

You guys had a series over in the UK called Hit & Miss that Chloe Sevigny also starred in, and I just watched that awhile back and really enjoyed it. She played a pre-op transsexual contract killer. It was enthralling!

I haven't seen Hit or Miss yet. I recorded it. I will get around to watching it soon.
An eye for an eye

Dead Poets Society. Hell yea for 5.00 bin at Target.

Doctor Who The Tenth Planet
An eye for an eye

Alfred Hitchcock's "Notorious" (Criterion ed.) and the second season of American Horror Story.

No vacancy 2