Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last DVD you bought?
Ted it was a gift with strings, I want to see when they are finished watching it.

Ted is a good movie. Smile

I have only three DVDs - Star Trek 2.0 or whatever they called that mockery of a reboot. Harry Potter (I have no idea which one) and "Without a Clue." All three were "gifts" (more like tortures I think).

Honestly, I have never bought a DVD. Never - not one.

Now if you want to talk VHS well then I have boxes upon boxes of those in storage.

I also have a ton of cassette tapes and a few 8 track tapes - we won't discuss the LP 33 1/3 and the 45's (Probably all meaningless numbers to you) collection that is essentially moldering away.

See I already got bitten by the technology progress thing, I have things from older technologies which are now basically useless.

I'm not falling for that trap (again). They already went from DVD to Blue-ray, now I here talk of Violet Ray, I most likely will live long enough to see 'crystal cube' or some such thing which will make DVD/Blue-ray as quaint as my 45's are today.

I have one DvD, and it came with the commercial meat grinder I bought from Cabelas - it's a preview of their hunting game.

I do Pay Per View or rent, or buy a movie online if I want a movie.

Lord Of The Flies. The original one in B&W from1963. Great film

elad12 Wrote:Lord Of The Flies. The original one in B&W from1963. Great film

I have always wanted to see that film. Smile

I recently bought the originally Tron movie. Love this movie!

Dark Angel
Seasons 1 and 2
[Image: dark-angel-season-1-2.jpg]

Chocolate
With Juliette Binoche

Ghost Rider