Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last food you ate?
What was the last thing you ate? Mine was Rhubarb ice cream!
An eye for an eye

Loving rhubarb, I shall be jealous!!

Mine was a tangerine.
I bid NO Trump!

chicken flavored ramen
Sad

Emiliano Wrote:chicken flavored ramen
Sad

Why sad face, I live off of that stuff?

I'm currently eating cookie dough.

A couple of hours ago I had multi grain cherrios and a couple of hard boiled eggs.

Cowboy Wrote:Why sad face, I live off of that stuff?

Because im a spoiled brat when it comes to food. For the longest time I was living off of delicious take out from all over the world. But ever since I've moved, ive been absolutely broke and also there isnt much besides pizza and chinese in my new neighborhood anyway. I have to get used to eating instant ramen noodles again. Because theres a lot of that in my future.

I just chopped up a carrot, onion, celery stick and 5 cloves of garlic, fried it, chucked in some beef mince, seasoned with some smoked paprika and cumin until the aroma's were perfect, chucked in some beef stock and tomato paste and boiled it down, added Worcestershire sauce, boiled that down then chucked that crap onto a hot garlic Nann

Fucked if I know what it's call, I just chuck stuff together than I think will taste nice...and I fucking nailed it Smile

Nutella of course.

Turkey sandwich on sprouted rye bread, a bowl of grapes and a glass of mango kefir.

I had a hang sangwich. Then tequila beer for dessert. Vodka for afters.