Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last food you ate?
I had a ham salad, followed by an apple. Thrilling stuff Smile

Keep it up guys. You are giving me ideas for good stuff to put together and keep from starving.
[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], a friend adds handfuls of frozen veggies, odds and ends of meat and even eggs to that ramen. Improvisatory but she likes it.
[MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION], does a "hang" sandwich mean you got lucky?
[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION], call me jealous. Haven't had good ham salad in years.

And to qualify for all this yack, I last ate a chunk of soda bread dipped in creamy coffee. It is way too dry to eat alone.
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] No, it means a ham sandwich.

Well, my condolences then, though a ham sandwich is a great thing in itself.

Are you a mustard or mayonnaise fan?
I bid NO Trump!

I love ham. In fact, I am eating a slice right now. Followed by a bag of chipsticks.

Having been reared in a part of the country renowned for its corn crop and rams, I am a ham lover, too. Every once in a while I say a little prayer of thanks to the wonder that is a pig. So very much goodness!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Keep it up guys. You are giving me ideas for good stuff to put together and keep from starving.
[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], a friend adds handfuls of frozen veggies, odds and ends of meat and even eggs to that ramen. Improvisatory but she likes it.
[MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION], does a "hang" sandwich mean you got lucky?
[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION], call me jealous. Haven't had good ham salad in years.

And to qualify for all this yack, I last ate a chunk of soda bread dipped in creamy coffee. It is way too dry to eat alone.

I know how to spice it up, but thanks. It's just I'd rather be eating lamb vindaloo or pad Thai or sushi. Like I said, I'm a spoiled brat when it comes to food. It's where most my money typically went, after rent.

LJay Wrote:Are you a mustard or mayonnaise fan?
I'm offended you'd even ask that. People who eat mayonnaise are scum. The Devil's cum, indeed. I don't think I've ever even tried it. I just know it's bad and that people with mayonnaise inside them are bad. In fact, they're actually 10 times worse than mayonnaise.

Gee, thanks.

I'll not ask about horseradish.
I bid NO Trump!

I had a salad of Belgian endive, pink lady apple, Saint André cheese, smoked trout, and Brazil nuts, with some ak-mok sesame crackers and some iced peppermint tea. Tasty!