Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your Favourite Movie when you were a child?
Hi what was your favourite movie as a child?

I loved the Land Before Time movies when I was little. (:

Keye Wrote:I loved the Land Before Time movies when I was little. (:

Those movies were great. Smile

Free Willy, the Home Alone Movies, and the Homeward bound movies. Tongue

Lion king!
And the jungle book movie :p

I wasn't that into movies as a child...but I was a Pippi fan and it was seeing The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking (as often as I could while it played) that made me very happy to find the books at the library.

I had a thing for wicked witches so I really liked The Little Mermaid and Hocus Pocus. (I liked Return to Oz which I saw on TV either during my 9th or 10th October but had such horrid nightmares over it, the one that just made me break out in bumps again recalling it was the headless witch chasing me while decapitated heads screamed at me.)

A movie that had a major effect on me was The Crow which I saw at 11, first taken by others and then sneaking in to see it again. It got me interested in music for the first time so that I actually started to buy it and it also made me want to learn to skate like the girl in it (and the desire lasted so long that Granny would get me a skateboard for my 14th birthday).

And since I'm defining "child" differently from "teen" I'll stop there. Confusedmile:

Masters of the Universe

Jungle book followed by Cinderella and Snow White.

What about you Dan?

I cried and cried and cried. Cry

i didn't really get to watch any movies when i was a kid ...

buuut my favorite children's movie now is "a little princess" xD
or "the lion king"